So like... how many spartan ops missions re there going to be

#31GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:18:15 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Legend_Clan posted...
There is said to be over 100 episodes in total. So every few weeks they are going to add one mission over a span of about 3 years. And then that is when Halo 5 comes out.

Where did you get that information? That's wrong. At the moment there are only 10 scheduled episodes. They said they'd consider a Season 2 depending on how well received Spartan Ops is.

Wait... who is like, right and wrong here?
Is it like, 100 episodes? Or 50? Or like do you mean 100 missions?
---
GT: Halllelujah ( No I'm not religus I watch too much anime :P ) (O_\)
.............I'm a very shy boy ...
#32BuhBuhBuiPosted 12/6/2012 7:19:03 AM
GGearX posted...
BuhBuhBui posted...
It is completely unnecessary to say like in every sentence. Seriously. Whenever you're typing something out, it should sound more formal than if you were going to actually say it.

Hmmmm like let me guess, you understand what I'm saying right? Have you ever like, texted someone? Yeah, I'm on my phone, and spelling things out is annoying. .So like, be grateful you can understand me. You're posting off topic btw. Good job.

Yes I have texted someone before. This is EXACTLY like texting someone. You're typing out a message and then sending it. I'm actually typing this on my phone at this very moment and guess what, it's very easy. Typing like in every sentence is very different from spelling words out. Plus, I shouldn't have to be grateful that I can understand you since that's your responsibility.
#33DEV1ANTGAMERPosted 12/6/2012 7:20:13 AM
Ok everyone, we've had our laughs. Lets stop feeding the grammar-nazi troll.
#34Nintendo_toPosted 12/6/2012 7:21:43 AM
GGearX posted...
Nintendo_to posted...
GGearX posted...
DEV1ANTGAMER posted...
kollie89 posted...
lalalala

lalalala

Did 343 ever like, explain why they didn't add firefight? I liked it sooooo much.
Seems weird....

What I meant to say was, campaign and splitscreen versus. Yeah it stinks that there's no firefight, cos that was a big contributor to Reach's replay value. I am hoping Halo 4's Forge community makes up for this.

Seems like Spartan ops is a 2nd campaign right? They should seriously add Firefight. Its not the same as playing the same mission over and over.
Also I lol'd at your quote of "lallala" seriously made me like ROFL.

Oh they just had good things to say, but nothing I was responding to. So they're there just as reference. =D I hope they don't make a second season. As much as I love all the Red Versus Blue references (especially this week; it's almost like having a Grifball playlist) I would rather have something I can do without a paid subscription. But if they still have a good story to tell, I guess I'll just resubscribe.
#35GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:24:05 AM
BuhBuhBui posted...
GGearX posted...
BuhBuhBui posted...
It is completely unnecessary to say like in every sentence. Seriously. Whenever you're typing something out, it should sound more formal than if you were going to actually say it.

Hmmmm like let me guess, you understand what I'm saying right? Have you ever like, texted someone? Yeah, I'm on my phone, and spelling things out is annoying. .So like, be grateful you can understand me. You're posting off topic btw. Good job.

Yes I have texted someone before. This is EXACTLY like texting someone. You're typing out a message and then sending it. I'm actually typing this on my phone at this very moment and guess what, it's very easy. Typing like in every sentence is very different from spelling words out. Plus, I shouldn't have to be grateful that I can understand you since that's your responsibility.

Umm ever heard of voice to text ? Hmm maybe you are like, living in the past.
---
#36Nintendo_toPosted 12/6/2012 7:25:49 AM
Oh yeah whoops. I think they mean to say there's :
ten episodes a season,
five missions per episode,
so fifty missions per season.
And if they make a season two, a total of one hundred missions.
#37MoukaryuuPosted 12/6/2012 7:32:38 AM
So like, if like like like like, and like like like, can I like like like like? Like?
---
Joy puking my face off
#38GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:33:33 AM
@ Nintendo to

Awesome ,me too man! Hope those red vs blue dudes keep adding Easter eggs(just discovered one its like totally awesome!) L
ike, you are the only awesome dudehere. Hi5 for responding and not criticizing!
---
#39GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 7:36:09 AM
Nintendo_to posted...
Oh yeah whoops. I think they mean to say there's :
ten episodes a season,
five missions per episode,
so fifty missions per season.
And if they make a season two, a total of one hundred missions.

Thanks broski. You were like really helpful. Have a good day sir.
Unlike these ladies <_<
---
#40Nintendo_toPosted 12/6/2012 7:36:42 AM
High five, thanks. =)

I think the other posters here are funny, but I try to stay on topic.