so, the game has been out exactly a month.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. so, the game has been out exactly a month.

User Info: Caolan_2k9

Caolan_2k9
3 years ago#1
What rank are all you guys? Just curious. I'm sr75 :)
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi

User Info: chickenwax

chickenwax
3 years ago#2
SR-47. I don't know why.
"Two in Harmony, Surpasses One in Perfection" -The Kirijo Group

User Info: BadNewsBaron

BadNewsBaron
3 years ago#3
SR-43, I don't play it much anymore with finals in school, and having to work.
Most of the Battlefield players have played Call of Duty, whereas most of the Call of Duty players have never played a Battlefield title.

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
3 years ago#4
I'm SR 30something lol

I have yet to do more than 2 chapters of the Main story and have completely neglected spartan ops cause it sucks.
360 GT- eljuanandonly

User Info: chamber29

chamber29
3 years ago#5
64 here

No double XP and less than 1 HR of SpOps. I never realized how quick the first 4-5 levels of a specialization go by. Makes way more sense as to how there are a lot of 100's out there. 129 last night is the highest level I have played against.
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
3 years ago#6
Got it launch day, and i am rank 38
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz

chamber29
3 years ago#7
Hagan posted...
Got it launch day, and i am rank 38

Dude get rid of your life
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those

User Info: Caolan_2k9

Caolan_2k9
3 years ago#8
chamber29 posted...
64 here

No double XP and less than 1 HR of SpOps. I never realized how quick the first 4-5 levels of a specialization go by. Makes way more sense as to how there are a lot of 100's out there. 129 last night is the highest level I have played against.

No doubt he sucked? Lol the majority of sr 120s I played with were too concerned on ranking up rather than learning how to be good.
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi

chamber29
3 years ago#9
Caolan_2k9 posted...
chamber29 posted...
64 here

No doubt he sucked? Lol the majority of sr 120s I played with were too concerned on ranking up rather than learning how to be good.

Didn't suck, played team regicide pretty well. I think his stats were like 4.3K Kills and 3.8K deaths. Not terrible, not spectacular. I didn't get his GT, the K/D could be skewed if he plays a ton of objective games.

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
3 years ago#10
Got it on launch and am currently SR54. Didn't bother with any of the double XP or anything.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. so, the game has been out exactly a month.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived