User Info: Echoe_AC

Echoe_AC
4 years ago#11
This map pack all looks the same.

User Info: appleturnover87

appleturnover87
4 years ago#12
ODomm posted...
See above post, did any of you like Sandtrap form H3?

no it was terrible go away
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#13
So I am a hypocrite for saving my opinion until I actually experience the maps myself?

I'd say that makes me rational.
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.

User Info: appleturnover87

appleturnover87
4 years ago#14
SunDevil77 posted...
So I am a hypocrite for saving my opinion until I actually experience the maps myself?

No you're a hypocrite if you've ever seen anything in your life and though it looked good/bad before experiencing it. Which you have. gg on reading though
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

User Info: zhilo3

zhilo3
4 years ago#15
ODomm posted...
Did you like Sandtrap from Halo 3?

One of my all time favourite maps from Halo period!
Gamertag: beas eat bees
Summoner Name: Gooze

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#16
If you liked Sandtrap, don't complain about these new maps because Harvest is a smaller scale Sandtrap.
The other 2 maps are promised to be somewhat symmetrical too.
This pack looks like it was meant to be a big team map pack, you'll get infinity slayer maps soon, don't worry.
Proud Audiophile
DAT COMMANDO HELMET: 58/190 Dominion wins

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
4 years ago#17
ODomm posted...
If you liked Sandtrap, don't complain about these new maps because Harvest is a smaller scale Sandtrap.
The other 2 maps are promised to be somewhat symmetrical too.
This pack looks like it was meant to be a big team map pack, you'll get infinity slayer maps soon, don't worry.

I only liked Sandtrap because, well, Choppers. And this game, like Reach, has a lack of them sadly enough.
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels

User Info: jakeDiLLa

jakeDiLLa
4 years ago#18
What I gathered from the TC is that he doesn't know how to use a plasma pistol therefore he hates vehicles
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#19
appleturnover87 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

No you're a hypocrite if you've ever seen anything in your life and though it looked good/bad before experiencing it. Which you have. gg on reading though

How do you know I have?
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.

User Info: StolzPhoenix

StolzPhoenix
4 years ago#20
appleturnover87 posted...

this.

Love the mentality on video game boards where you must buy before you can decide/discuss if it's worth buying.

For the record, I already bought a season pass but I am slightly dissapointed from the map trailer I watched. What is the point in adding BTB maps when there is already a fair amount of them and everyone votes them down for ragnarok anyways. Asymetrical maps don't work well for CTF in this game as long as there is no 1 flag. Complex and Abandon both have clearly give one side the advantage in CTF.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. New maps look like crap

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived