New maps look like crap

#11Echoe_ACPosted 12/6/2012 12:30:13 PM
This map pack all looks the same.
#12appleturnover87Posted 12/6/2012 12:30:36 PM
ODomm posted...
See above post, did any of you like Sandtrap form H3?

no it was terrible go away
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#13SunDevil77Posted 12/6/2012 12:35:07 PM
So I am a hypocrite for saving my opinion until I actually experience the maps myself?

I'd say that makes me rational.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#14appleturnover87Posted 12/6/2012 12:37:58 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
So I am a hypocrite for saving my opinion until I actually experience the maps myself?

No you're a hypocrite if you've ever seen anything in your life and though it looked good/bad before experiencing it. Which you have. gg on reading though
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#15zhilo3Posted 12/6/2012 12:46:41 PM
ODomm posted...
Did you like Sandtrap from Halo 3?

One of my all time favourite maps from Halo period!
---
Gamertag: beas eat bees
Summoner Name: Gooze
#16ODommPosted 12/6/2012 12:49:03 PM
If you liked Sandtrap, don't complain about these new maps because Harvest is a smaller scale Sandtrap.
The other 2 maps are promised to be somewhat symmetrical too.
This pack looks like it was meant to be a big team map pack, you'll get infinity slayer maps soon, don't worry.
---
Proud Audiophile
DAT COMMANDO HELMET: 58/190 Dominion wins
#17NovaLevossidaPosted 12/6/2012 12:50:13 PM
ODomm posted...
If you liked Sandtrap, don't complain about these new maps because Harvest is a smaller scale Sandtrap.
The other 2 maps are promised to be somewhat symmetrical too.
This pack looks like it was meant to be a big team map pack, you'll get infinity slayer maps soon, don't worry.

I only liked Sandtrap because, well, Choppers. And this game, like Reach, has a lack of them sadly enough.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#18jakeDiLLaPosted 12/6/2012 12:56:58 PM
What I gathered from the TC is that he doesn't know how to use a plasma pistol therefore he hates vehicles
---
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com
#19SunDevil77Posted 12/6/2012 1:09:57 PM
appleturnover87 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

No you're a hypocrite if you've ever seen anything in your life and though it looked good/bad before experiencing it. Which you have. gg on reading though

How do you know I have?
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#20StolzPhoenixPosted 12/6/2012 1:21:56 PM
appleturnover87 posted...

this.

Love the mentality on video game boards where you must buy before you can decide/discuss if it's worth buying.

For the record, I already bought a season pass but I am slightly dissapointed from the map trailer I watched. What is the point in adding BTB maps when there is already a fair amount of them and everyone votes them down for ragnarok anyways. Asymetrical maps don't work well for CTF in this game as long as there is no 1 flag. Complex and Abandon both have clearly give one side the advantage in CTF.