I've not played this for 2 or 3 weeks; any significant changes?

#1UK_KingPosted 12/6/2012 12:02:06 PM
I've been relatively busy recently and so haven't had the time to play this a much, so I wondering if anyone could give me a quick summary of any changes (playlist updates, patches etc.) seeing as I'm too lazy to actually have a look myself.

Any info would be appreciated.
#2RoneZoneFitnessPosted 12/6/2012 12:05:12 PM
UK_King posted...
I've been relatively busy recently and so haven't had the time to play this a much, so I wondering if anyone could give me a quick summary of any changes (playlist updates, patches etc.) seeing as I'm too lazy to actually have a look myself.

nothing has changed, literally, nothing. right guys?
#3Caolan_2k9Posted 12/6/2012 12:09:01 PM
RoneZoneFitness posted...
UK_King posted...

They've had about 3 hot fixes and patched quite a lot of the bugs and glitches on various maps, actually.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#4RoneZoneFitnessPosted 12/6/2012 12:11:01 PM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
RoneZoneFitness posted...
UK_King posted...

They've had about 3 hot fixes and patched quite a lot of the bugs and glitches on various maps, actually.

like i said, nothing. oh wait they did give us team snipers and it was fun but already took it away for team regicide lol
#5darren19822000Posted 12/6/2012 12:32:34 PM
team snipers was NOT fun. they need to remove radar and make you knocked out of scope when your hit. and remove the lag so when i headshot someoen they die and dont just run up next to me and phantom kill me
---
gt darren reefnugs