Instant Respawn should be eliminated in Oddball

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Instant Respawn should be eliminated in Oddball
3 years ago#1
Utter waste of time to even kill people. I get Killtacs and we still get anhilated.
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
3 years ago#2
It should be eliminated period.

What was wrong with the 3 to 4 seconds in previous installments.
Get at me
Xbox Live : DSquarius
3 years ago#3
DSquarius posted...
It should be eliminated period.

What was wrong with the 3 to 4 seconds in previous installments.

In Slayer it is still pretty annoying yeah, but I grow tired of wiping out entire teams around the objective and it being a complete waste of time since they are appearing faster than any one man could ever kill them.
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
3 years ago#4
its sucks in slayer also, kill someone then you work on his teammates he spawns and kills you before u can even finish off another person. I really like how you can throw the oddball, Was that in reach? I cant remember
3 years ago#5
Zsnesfan posted...
its sucks in slayer also, kill someone then you work on his teammates he spawns and kills you before u can even finish off another person. I really like how you can throw the oddball, Was that in reach? I cant remember

Yeah, I seriously don't know how anyone can go without dying much on this game without camping with a power weapon.
3 years ago#6
Are you guys playing a different Halo 4 to me?

I only ask because every time I've been killed, I've never instantly respawned, I get the 5 seconds waiting time before I can return to the fight.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
3 years ago#7
enterthemadrox posted...
Are you guys playing a different Halo 4 to me?

I only ask because every time I've been killed, I've never instantly respawned, I get the 5 seconds waiting time before I can return to the fight.

Press X.
Official Deviljho of the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate board
XBL: Reaper Fatalis
3 years ago#8
Instant Respawn should be eliminated in any gametype with shields.

fix'd
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12
3 years ago#9
Agree.

Instant respawn should be a TDM thing only.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Instant Respawn should be eliminated in Oddball

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived