Instant Respawn should be eliminated in Oddball

#1Groudon_UzamakiPosted 12/6/2012 12:17:19 PM
Utter waste of time to even kill people. I get Killtacs and we still get anhilated.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#2DSquariusPosted 12/6/2012 12:18:26 PM
It should be eliminated period.

What was wrong with the 3 to 4 seconds in previous installments.
---
Get at me
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#3Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:22:57 PM
DSquarius posted...
It should be eliminated period.

What was wrong with the 3 to 4 seconds in previous installments.

In Slayer it is still pretty annoying yeah, but I grow tired of wiping out entire teams around the objective and it being a complete waste of time since they are appearing faster than any one man could ever kill them.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#4ZsnesfanPosted 12/6/2012 12:25:15 PM
its sucks in slayer also, kill someone then you work on his teammates he spawns and kills you before u can even finish off another person. I really like how you can throw the oddball, Was that in reach? I cant remember
#5Groudon_Uzamaki(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 12:30:31 PM
Zsnesfan posted...
its sucks in slayer also, kill someone then you work on his teammates he spawns and kills you before u can even finish off another person. I really like how you can throw the oddball, Was that in reach? I cant remember

Yeah, I seriously don't know how anyone can go without dying much on this game without camping with a power weapon.
---
#6enterthemadroxPosted 12/6/2012 12:33:22 PM
Are you guys playing a different Halo 4 to me?

I only ask because every time I've been killed, I've never instantly respawned, I get the 5 seconds waiting time before I can return to the fight.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#7_DeviljhoPosted 12/6/2012 12:34:20 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Are you guys playing a different Halo 4 to me?

I only ask because every time I've been killed, I've never instantly respawned, I get the 5 seconds waiting time before I can return to the fight.

Press X.
---
Official Deviljho of the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate board
XBL: Reaper Fatalis
#8bearded_moosePosted 12/6/2012 12:35:33 PM
Instant Respawn should be eliminated in any gametype with shields.

fix'd
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12
#9duericPosted 12/6/2012 12:35:33 PM
Agree.

Instant respawn should be a TDM thing only.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member