Damn, but I lose dexterity lol.
---
Get at me
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#22URBANLEG3ND(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 5:20:50 PM
DSquarius posted...
URBANLEG3ND posted...
DSquarius posted...
Thanks the these. I wish youtube wasn't blocked at my work. I'll be checking them out this evening though.

Which perk slot do the specializations take up or does it vary?

Glad you like em!

Check the original post for the slots they belong in. They do vary.

(S) - Support
(T) - Tactical

Didn't notice those. Thanks.

I'm happy stability is a support perk so I can keep my resupply package :)

NICE!
---
www.youtube.com/MensReaEnt
#23URBANLEG3ND(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 6:05:03 PM
DSquarius posted...
Damn, but I lose dexterity lol.

oOooOooo.....that IS rough. I love Dex.
---
www.youtube.com/MensReaEnt
#24Oblivion_HeroPosted 12/7/2012 8:58:15 PM
Great topic and videos
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#25Falcon1125Posted 12/7/2012 9:05:11 PM
BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE
---
Vote Nixon
#26iliekdatPosted 12/7/2012 9:13:15 PM
Dexterity isn't even that good. I stopped using it just to try different things and I honestly haven't missed it at all :s
#27JolteonPosted 12/7/2012 10:19:43 PM
I did have one question that wasn't really fully answered by the video about Operator. I'm actually working towards that one as my first Specialization, so that's partly why I want to know...

Anyway, it's mentioned in the video that in addition to a faster recovery from PP shots, the Operator perk is also supposed to "make vehicles more durable", and then you see a banshee get shot with a couple rockets to test it out. I'm not sure, but I think it's actually that the vehicle will regain shields faster. The IGN article on the specializations writes: “This also allows you to recharge the health of a vehicle a little faster. It won’t be [super] fast, but if you can get out of harm’s way, you’re going to recharge the vehicle’s health faster than you would otherwise.”

So it might not make the vehicle more durable, per se, but has something to do with shielding, instead. Any information on that?
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#28The_Hungry_OnePosted 12/8/2012 1:14:51 AM
Really handy information in those videos, but might I suggest you put a brief explanation in the video summary for the hard of hearing? Anyway, a quick question; if I were to use Wetwork, would I still be able to use my AA like Hologram?
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#29JolteonPosted 12/8/2012 1:21:28 AM
^^Yes, you would. Armor Abilities are separate from Tactical and Support upgrades.

Still hoping someone has the answer to my question though. >_>
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#30builder111Posted 12/8/2012 12:58:55 PM
ttt