Exile Side, Win or Lose ?

#11MetaIGearRexPosted 12/6/2012 10:23:55 PM
Exile is the worst map in Halo history.
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#12jobacohuePosted 12/6/2012 10:53:25 PM
I've won as blue many times and lost as red many times. It doesn't matter which team has what vehicles, it just depends on how well people can actually use them and if the other team destroys them.
---
http://goo.gl/Uxynh
I'm a Sandshranine
#13X3RO_THE0RYPosted 12/6/2012 11:07:12 PM
It depends on your team, really.

The last 2 times I've been on exile, I've been on the blue team and won both times. And when I've been on the Red Team, I've won too.
---
I'm not fat... I'm just a little Husky.
http://i.imgur.com/vqlO1.jpg
#14ewalkPosted 12/6/2012 11:25:36 PM
ever heard of stealing the vehicles? i mean if you think starting on one side makes you win or lose i dont want to be on your team...
#15Morbioso(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:28:08 PM
That;s not the point. It's about how the match starts and gets lob-sided. I am typically the person who gets "first strike" in a match, so me knowing about the Gauss warthog makes a big difference.

That's what happens when you play with randoms...
#16DutchehPosted 12/7/2012 12:47:35 AM
Morbioso posted...
That;s not the point. It's about how the match starts and gets lob-sided. I am typically the person who gets "first strike" in a match, so me knowing about the Gauss warthog makes a big difference.

That's what happens when you play with randoms...

Lopsided.

and even a guy on blue can contest the Scorpion by rushing the rockets that spawn closer to your spawn, grab them and shoot the wall right near the driver door, if the driver hasn't closed the door, the blast will kill him.
---
"Tryhards is a slang word for men with erectile disfunction, which is an actual disease that people don't 'choose' to have." -cayerful1
#17kinggoldfingerPosted 12/7/2012 12:52:55 AM
I just infinite sprint straight to the scorpion. If someone on the other team gets there first I disable it, jump on the back, and blow it up. I really don't like the scorpion anyway, I just don't want the other team to have it.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.