Customs on old halo maps

#1JayMJjinksPosted 12/6/2012 11:08:59 PM
After downloading a bunch of forge remake maps I want to play some more customs. Looking for any skill level, just want to have fun and get better. I'm mostly wanting to play team slayer/ctf/koth ect on maps like lockout, zanzibar, ascension, and wizard (I have a lot more, too). I'll also be trying to get FFA slayer games together. 1v1s are fun too.

I only have a handful of friends who play halo so if any of this sounds fun to you add me and I'll try to get some games going if I get enough people. I'm usually on in the afternoon during the week and I play a lot on the weekends.

If you want to add me just let me know you're from gfaqs in your request. Gt is in my sig.
---
GT: R0LLINGTHUND3Rz
#2CiscePosted 12/6/2012 11:11:38 PM
I'd be up for possibly playing a FFA slayer match if you'd be hosting one now.

GT - CountOfTuscanyy
---
It's a treasure world, it's a pleasure world. And we're all living a lie.
#3JayMJjinks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:13:43 PM
Cisce posted...
I'd be up for possibly playing a FFA slayer match if you'd be hosting one now.

GT - CountOfTuscanyy

Off for the night, but as soon as I get some people I will try to start games as often as I can
---
#4pblimp360Posted 12/6/2012 11:19:19 PM
I got you on my list already I think, Jay, but if not I'll add you. I know another guy here who makes custom maps, albeit originals who's been looking for people to do what you're doing exactly, so it works out well.

His GT is dante2K4
---
#Halo 4
#5JayMJjinks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 11:23:07 PM
pblimp360 posted...
I got you on my list already I think, Jay, but if not I'll add you. I know another guy here who makes custom maps, albeit originals who's been looking for people to do what you're doing exactly, so it works out well.

His GT is dante2K4

Sounds good, man. I think we're friends but I'll double check tomorrow. My friend and I were playing some 1v1s earlier today and it reminded me how much I love the halo 1/ 2 maps. I'd like to play on some originals too though that sounds like fun.
---
#6CiscePosted 12/6/2012 11:32:17 PM
I'd just like to add that if anyone's interested in playing some custom maps. Feel free to invite me to your custom game:

GT - CountOfTuscanyy

I'm willing to play any custom map really, but I'd love to play some old Halo maps.
---
It's a treasure world, it's a pleasure world. And we're all living a lie.
#7almightyminimanPosted 12/6/2012 11:34:35 PM
Hey, im not a regular GFaqs poster, but I'd love to play on some old maps. I especially like the smaller maps like Lockout. My GT is Almighty Cutie
---
What can you do, when you live in a shoe, and you aint got no soul.
#8oldgr3gg09Posted 12/7/2012 12:44:22 AM
I'd be down and have friends who would play gt is in sig :)
---
GT: SlothLuvChunk
#9DuwstaiPosted 12/7/2012 1:57:45 AM
As long as they are normal gametypes (ie DMR, BR, AR etc starts), and not team rockets or swat, or race or anything... Ill definitely play.

eL Sm3gmA
---
balls
#10JayMJjinks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:47:05 AM
Duwstai posted...
As long as they are normal gametypes (ie DMR, BR, AR etc starts), and not team rockets or swat, or race or anything... Ill definitely play.

eL Sm3gmA

Yea they'll be normal game types, I prefer to use no radars/no ordnance drops as well but that will vary depending on what the rest of the lobby wants.
---