Dear Halo 4, don't put me into a game that's already over

#11Echoe_ACPosted 12/7/2012 1:25:59 AM
You set your network settings to "local" and it opts you out of the game you are about to join.

The trick is in the player cards, if it shows "incoming player" you're good, a new match is being set up. If it shows the actual player's Spartan armor, you are joining a match in progress.
#12Trinity of DarknessPosted 12/7/2012 1:26:04 AM
I had a match of Dominion earlier on Exile, enemy team had 5 or 6 people when the game started while I was the only one on the other team... unfair much? Of course people were already in the process of joining in progress, but they already captured all 3 bases before any of them were officially in so I just quit, wasn't worth it to stick around.
---
"Blame your fate!" - Kratos Aurion
#13DuwstaiPosted 12/7/2012 1:28:30 AM
Jolteon posted...
There is a way to stop yourself from joining games already in progress.

Since I looked it up I havent joined a single game in progress

Is there a reason you're neglecting to mention what this "way to stop yourself" actually entails?

to troll

Its called google.

Anyway I didnt feel like explaining it because Im tired and watching tv. What the poster after me posted is correct.
---
balls
#14JolteonPosted 12/7/2012 2:02:04 AM
There is a way to stop yourself from joining games already in progress.

Since I looked it up I havent joined a single game in progress

If you change your network settings to local, it'll stop you from joining a game in progress.

Look at that, less words than your original post, and far less than it took to sarcastically imply that somebody could possibly not know what Google is.

This is a message board dedicated to the discussion of Halo 4, and it's really not that far-fetched to imagine that people might expect a guy who clearly has the answer to a question about Halo 4 to just provide it in a topic that they took the trouble to post in.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#15DuwstaiPosted 12/7/2012 2:04:01 AM(edited)
If you change your network settings to local, it'll stop you from joining a game in progress.

Look at that, less words than your original post, and far less than it took to sarcastically imply that somebody could possibly not know what Google is.

You also have to explain the boxes.

Looks like you failed at smartassing the smartass.
---
balls
#16lderivedxPosted 12/7/2012 2:05:45 AM
QQ im too lazy for google so im going to get on to other people for not facilitating that
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#17JolteonPosted 12/7/2012 2:06:35 AM

No, you don't. If someone has joined enough games in progress to complain about it, they've had ample opportunity to notice the pattern for themselves.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#18DuwstaiPosted 12/7/2012 1:14:42 PM

No, you don't. If someone has joined enough games in progress to complain about it, they've had ample opportunity to notice the pattern for themselves.

No. Just shut up already my god the topic is over. Deal with it.

Im going to try and pick fights on the internet because I have no life QQ
---
balls
#19VauntXPosted 12/7/2012 1:45:41 PM
No. Just shut up already my god the topic is over. Deal with it.

Im going to try and pick fights on the internet because I have no life QQ

I can't stop posting in a thread I apparently don't care about because I'm an idiot QQ
#20bearded_moosePosted 12/7/2012 1:56:39 PM
... because waiting an extra minute is just SUUUUCH a big hassle. all that extra...sitting and waiting is an unacceptable BURDEN to the player.

i mean... if i could walk away from my television and have a smoke or make a sandwhich it wouldn't be so bad, but... I JUST CARE TOO DAMN MUCH ABOUT MY KDR!!! IT'S UNFAIR that i have to take a loss and a couple deaths when i walk away from the tv!!!

/topic
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12