This game's campaign is bad. Spoilers inside.

#1Paper_Mario_4Posted 12/7/2012 2:36:51 AM
What is so appealing about Cortana that she has to be the focus of the story? Nobody cares about her. She's just an annoying hologram. I'm so glad that she de-programmed or whatever. I can't stand when developers think giving a robot or what not feelings makes for an interesting story. It doesn't, it has not, and never will make for a compelling story! Can we just accept that?!? Holy cow man this game's campaign was WACK.

This is 2012, you would think the Halo series would be getting less tedious in terms of campaign-play as time goes on. Every level it's the same thing, encounter dull enemies and kill them. Real simple arcade type stuff. Are there any bosses? No. Well, there is one but he's a punk who's all talk and doesn't even fight Master Chief once. THERE WERE NO BOSSES TO BE FOUGHT IN THIS CAMPAIGN! That is a disgrace to gaming.

Halo 4's campaign, in a nutshell, was basically an episode of 7th Heaven with a Halo cast. If there are any fanboys out there with a pair, please tell me how disappointing the campaign is.
#2JolteonPosted 12/7/2012 2:42:04 AM
She's just an annoying hologram.

'm so glad that she de-programmed or whatever.

Here we see that you simply haven't been paying attention to any of the campaigns, especially this one.

THERE WERE NO BOSSES TO BE FOUGHT IN THIS CAMPAIGN! That is a disgrace to gaming.

Here we see that you have bad opinions.

If there are any fanboys out there with a pair, please tell me how disappointing the campaign is.

And here we make the final determination that you're either trolling hard (that's my guess), or have no concept of reality. Why would you be relying on "fanboys" to bash the game's campaign? They almost by definition can't do that.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#3WingZero0782Posted 12/7/2012 2:47:33 AM
Hardly any fps game has boss fights, if you want boss fights then go and play an action adventure or rpg.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#4jakeDiLLaPosted 12/7/2012 2:53:22 AM
Since when is a First Person Shooter supposed to have bosses or else it's a disgrace to gaming? Look what happened with Deus Ex: Human Revolution... Halo does not need bosses lmao. I don't even know how that would work... I just shoot at one enemy for an extended period of time?
---
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com
#5Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 2:53:51 AM
Jolteon posted...
She's just an annoying hologram.

'm so glad that she de-programmed or whatever.

Here we see that you simply haven't been paying attention to any of the campaigns, especially this one.

THERE WERE NO BOSSES TO BE FOUGHT IN THIS CAMPAIGN! That is a disgrace to gaming.

Here we see that you have bad opinions.

If there are any fanboys out there with a pair, please tell me how disappointing the campaign is.

And here we make the final determination that you're either trolling hard (that's my guess), or have no concept of reality. Why would you be relying on "fanboys" to bash the game's campaign? They almost by definition can't do that.

I didn't play the campaign of H1, H2, Reach if that clears up anything. I played Halo 3's campaign and just beat Halo 4's campaign tonight. Cortana is just a a very helpful and annoying hologram. Deal with it.

Also, there were no bosses o be fought. Give me one example of a major boss battle in Halo 4. You can't. Bad opinion that, square.

You are a dunce. That is all, your post is nothing but trolling. My post at least offered criticism, yours offers nothing but delusional and vague opinions which is quite ironic since that's what you are seem to think my post consists of.
#6jakeDiLLaPosted 12/7/2012 2:58:19 AM
Bro you're blabbering on about how Halo needs bosses, when it's never had bosses. Who's the troll? You the troll!

Let this thread die.
---
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com
#7WingZero0782Posted 12/7/2012 2:59:55 AM
I used to want boss fights for Halo until we got Tartarus and 343 Guilty Spark, they were lame boss fights.
---
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#8Paper_Mario_4(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:00:25 AM
jakeDiLLa posted...
Since when is a First Person Shooter supposed to have bosses or else it's a disgrace to gaming? Look what happened with Deus Ex: Human Revolution... Halo does not need bosses lmao. I don't even know how that would work... I just shoot at one enemy for an extended period of time?

Well in Halo 3 we had to fight a few scarabs and a crazy computer at the end. In this all we did was fight about four different enemies. Every level was essentially the same. The look changed from mission to mission but nothing felt different. Very poor. The James Bond games for the Nintendo gamecube surpasses Halo 4's campaign in any category you could name except for graphical design of course.
#9Demigod_ElessarPosted 12/7/2012 3:01:25 AM
Alright, then let me take a crack at it.

What is so appealing about Cortana that she has to be the focus of the story? Nobody cares about her. She's just an annoying hologram.

Says you. She is actually one of the more important/favorite character in the Halo series. You and your statement are NOT the majority, believe it or not.

Just like all of the above users said, boss fights are not needed in FPS's. If they are done well, they can be a breath of fresh air sometimes, but they are not necessary. Go play Borderlands 2 or something like that if you want boss fights.

I am one of the biggest Halo fans you could probably ever find, and Halo 4 was by far my FAVORITE campaign of the entire series. Grasp that if you can.
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards, and as a gamertag)
#10WingZero0782Posted 12/7/2012 3:03:55 AM
So am I and my favourites are 3&4.
---