This game's campaign is bad. Spoilers inside.

#21EliteGuard99Posted 12/7/2012 6:05:15 AM(edited)
I agree somewhat TC, I enjoyed the campaign focus on Cortana, and what was explored through her character. However i despised moving from location to location to a push buttons repeatedly (while killing all the filler enemies in between), and some of the over the top Hollywood set pieces (like when Chief had to pilot that spacecraft in a dramatic star wars like set piece).

I haven't been this disappointed since I played GoW3's campaign and it took 4/5 chapters for the team to find freaking fuel, but at least they had some interesting fights and what not along the way.

tl dr Halo 4 iz dah bestest haterz!
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#22SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2012 6:11:13 AM
What a flopic!
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#23YoukaiSlayerPosted 12/7/2012 6:12:12 AM
MC doesnt have the evasive capabilities for a good boss fight. Unless you want a fight where you hide behind a box, pop out and shoot the boss a few times and then hide behind the box again while your shields recharge then you dont want a boss fight in halo.
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
#24aLmosT_bLinDPosted 12/7/2012 6:13:21 AM
Making fun of usernames is considered trolling on this board lmao, you guys are bad.
#25WingZero0782Posted 12/7/2012 6:15:11 AM
How would Chief fright the Didact? He's like a flipping Sith Lord with superior armor and could've crushed MC like a tin can.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#26o5pr3yPosted 12/7/2012 6:16:55 AM
WingZero0782 posted...
How would Chief fright the Didact? He's like a flipping Sith Lord with superior armor and could've crushed MC like a tin can.

They could've found some way to at least make the fight interesting. They could've made MC lose or even for storyline purposes. The ending boss fight reminded me of Fable 2's Musicbox ending.
---
GT: Ninja Gunpants
#27SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2012 6:18:13 AM
o5pr3y posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

They could've found some way to at least make the fight interesting. They could've made MC lose or even for storyline purposes. The ending boss fight reminded me of Fable 2's Musicbox ending.

Again, it's an FPS, it doesn't need a boss "fight" at all.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#28WingZero0782Posted 12/7/2012 6:24:12 AM(edited)
o5pr3y posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

Like what find space magic to disable the Didact's shields and have Cortana pin him down throughout the fight?

MC was lucky enough to get the cheap grenade shot on him.

I love having boss fights in games as long as they make sense and are fun, does COD have boss fights? No.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#29o5pr3yPosted 12/7/2012 6:30:01 AM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...
o5pr3y posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

Again, it's an FPS, it doesn't need a boss "fight" at all.

I never said it had to be a boss fight, just something more interesting than, "press this button" Oh hey look he fell. You winz,
---
GT: Ninja Gunpants
#30EliteGuard99Posted 12/7/2012 6:27:26 AM
I will agree that Halo 4 didn't need a boss fight at all, but the defeat of Diadact could have been more climactic.

And don't you dare compare the last cut-scene to the final confrontation in Fable II, that was one of the worst endings in gaming history, all that build-up for such an anti-climactic ending, it still makes me mad to this day.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser