Is this game worth $40?

#1ToastyAnakinPosted 12/7/2012 4:05:31 AM
My friends are really into halo. I use the 360 as a side console, but I got it so i could play with them and get the early gen 360 exclusives.

They have said this game has a lot of issues that need to be fixed, and that it is awful for competitive play....

But do you guys think its worth $40? Its going on sale for a week at certain stores, I was wondering if the game was worth picking up at this price
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#2Demigod_ElessarPosted 12/7/2012 4:07:32 AM
I believe so. It is worth the full $60 even. (And to me, apparently it is worth $100 since I got the LE)
---
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Elessar (I was formerly Demigod Tyek on these boards, and as a gamertag)
#3halorecon87Posted 12/7/2012 4:18:11 AM
I'd buy it now while it is on sale because it is going to be a while before they drop the price. It is an OK game even with the bugs, honestly if you are going to buy it to play with friends it is better to get it now and get the war games pass before they stop offering it. Personally I've been avoiding war games until they work out the bugs and using my double xp in Spartan ops.
#4Paper_Mario_4Posted 12/7/2012 4:18:42 AM
Honestly, I'd rather be playing Halo 3 instead but I payed 90 plus dollars for this kiddy game and I'm going to find some use for it. Luckily I have friends who I can play with otherwise I would be so pissed off for purchasing this game.
#5jakeDiLLaPosted 12/7/2012 4:25:10 AM
^alrite we get it, you really like Halo 3 and have a closed mind towards this game. Stop polluting topics with your bad opinions.
---
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com
#6WingZero0782Posted 12/7/2012 4:26:04 AM
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
Honestly, I'd rather be playing Halo 3 instead but I payed 90 plus dollars for this kiddy game and I'm going to find some use for it. Luckily I have friends who I can play with otherwise I would be so pissed off for purchasing this game.

Kiddy game, coming from the person with Paper Mario as their username, lol.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#7jakeDiLLaPosted 12/7/2012 4:27:55 AM
Luckily he has kiddy friends to play this game with, that's a relief.
---
Halo 4 Double XP - sbaked7@gmail.com
#8MistaViskaPosted 12/7/2012 4:28:47 AM
Its mega worth it at that price, hell I'm happy that I paid %100 for the limited edition and prob would have paid more.
#9thethirdthoughtPosted 12/7/2012 4:33:28 AM(edited)
WingZero0782 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...

Kiddy game, coming from the person with Paper Mario as their username, lol.

Paper Mario series games were better than this game.
#10DSquariusPosted 12/7/2012 4:57:37 AM
I wouldn't hesitate to buy this game for $40. If you hate it you could probably get that in a private sale after the $40 sale is done.
---
Get at me
Xbox Live : DSquarius