Is this game worth $40?

#11ViktorMaxPosted 12/7/2012 4:16:36 AM
$40 bucks for casual fun, sure. $40 for a really good game no.
---
True dat.
#12VoidBeyondPosted 12/7/2012 4:27:08 AM
It's worth $60
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#13aLmosT_bLinDPosted 12/7/2012 4:39:07 AM
I'd get it if it were $40. It's worth it.
#14EliteGuard99Posted 12/7/2012 4:48:44 AM
It's worth maybe $25 at most and no more.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#15F_WolfPosted 12/7/2012 4:58:34 AM
WingZero0782 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
Honestly, I'd rather be playing Halo 3 instead but I payed 90 plus dollars for this kiddy game and I'm going to find some use for it. Luckily I have friends who I can play with otherwise I would be so pissed off for purchasing this game.

Kiddy game, coming from the person with Paper Mario as their username, lol.

Paper Mario is by far a more mature game then Halo 4.
#16SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2012 5:13:07 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...

Lmao.
TC, don't listen to the haters. Listen to the vast majority of people who love it, critics and users alike.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#17EliteGuard99Posted 12/7/2012 5:28:24 AM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...
EliteGuard99 posted...

Lmao.
TC, don't listen to the haters. Listen to the vast majority of people who love it, critics and users alike.

Ignore everything he says TC, Halo 4 could have given him Cancer/AIDS and he still would defend it as Dah bestest gamz evars!
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#18SunDevil77Posted 12/7/2012 5:34:13 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
EliteGuard99 posted...

Lmao.

Ignore everything he says TC, Halo 4 could have given him Cancer/AIDS and he still would defend it as Dah bestest gamz evars!

No, it's not the best game ever. Its a fantastic game, accept that you're in the minority who whines about it daily.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#19WingZero0782Posted 12/7/2012 5:35:38 AM
F_Wolf posted...
WingZero0782 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
Honestly, I'd rather be playing Halo 3 instead but I payed 90 plus dollars for this kiddy game and I'm going to find some use for it. Luckily I have friends who I can play with otherwise I would be so pissed off for purchasing this game.

Kiddy game, coming from the person with Paper Mario as their username, lol.

Paper Mario is by far a more mature game then Halo 4.

Yeah ok.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#20ArcGuardPosted 12/7/2012 5:46:59 AM
The sole reason why it's "terrible for competitive play" that I've heard of, is because it doesn't show you your skill rank. (Which it will eventually)

It's a pretty amazing game. Fun, quick to get into, you're not at a huge disadvantage against veteran players (as you are in games like CoD - Where you get a stick, and they've got a machine gun with 800 different attachments and mods).

If you like previous halo games (any of them), you'll probably like Halo 4.