---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#23WebstedgePosted 12/7/2012 6:52:48 AM
EliteGuard99 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
EliteGuard99 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
EliteGuard99 posted...
It's worth maybe $25 at most and no more.

Lmao.
TC, don't listen to the haters. Listen to the vast majority of people who love it, critics and users alike.

Ignore everything he says TC, Halo 4 could have given him Cancer/AIDS and he still would defend it as Dah bestest gamz evars!

No, it's not the best game ever. Its a fantastic game, accept that you're in the minority who whines about it daily.

Actually your the minority, have you seen Halo 4's population on a Saturday night? It barely breaks 150,000, Halo 3 didn't have that Saturday night population untill it was in the final stages of the games lifespan, THREE WHOLE YEARS after it came out.

During it's first year it was at the top of the Live charts and had over ONE MILLION people on almost every night, and last I checked, numbers don't lie.

that's not just because of halo. that's also because there have been about three dozen popular online multipllayer games that have emerged since then that divide up the general xbox live userbase. no game, not even CoD is gonna hit those numbers anymore
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#24lderivedxPosted 12/7/2012 6:53:07 AM
It barely breaks 150,000, Halo 3 didn't have that Saturday night population untill it was in the final stages of the games lifespan, THREE WHOLE YEARS after it came out.

H3's in-game counter worked differently.
---
#1 Deriver on H4GB
GT: i derive dx
#25EliteGuard99Posted 12/7/2012 7:02:18 AM
Webstedge posted...

that's not just because of halo. that's also because there have been about three dozen popular online multipllayer games that have emerged since then that divide up the general xbox live userbase. no game, not even CoD is gonna hit those numbers anymore

hhhhhhmmmmm you raise a good point, another reason may be due to changing taste in gamers. I hadn't thought of that either, I withdraw my previous comment then.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
#26dj_emzPosted 12/7/2012 7:27:02 AM
Yes! I bought it a week ago for 60 and I love it! I wish I would of Pre ordered it and bought the limited edition.

The game I do regret buying is black ops 2. Absolutely terrible game. How I wish I could get my money back.
---
Currently playing Fifa 13 and Black Ops II
#27phillyeagles123Posted 12/7/2012 7:31:26 AM
It's definitely worth the full price. Don't listen to the purists crying for Halo 3.5 since they are just living in the past. Halo 4 is great.
#28ToastyAnakin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 8:18:42 AM
Can I be honest here? I haven't played too much halo. I really did not like Reach very much. My friends told me Reach was "A disgrace to Halo"

It felt bland and generic to me. I did play a little bit of the campaign in anniversary, and I enjoyed that a lot more than the multiplayer in reach.

I have seen videos of Halo 4, and it looks to have corrected my gripes with Reach. The guns look and sound a lot more visceral, and the graphics look really eye-popping.

Might be a silly complaint, but to me I was really annoyed with how lame the DMR sounded in Reach
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#29charlton3kPosted 12/7/2012 8:21:38 AM
I went to the midnight release, bought the console and the ltd edition, and bought another copy the other day for my mate, it's that good!
#30Mista_MPosted 12/7/2012 8:27:44 AM
I really enjoy the game and think its worth the money. My only complaint is the occasional frame rate drop.. makes it feel like it lacks the polish of H3