I wish they had a forge playlist

#1iNikeOnePosted 12/7/2012 9:43:53 AM
People create some maps and then they have poll on which ones people like the most then add them to a forge playlist. So we would have so many more maps. Anyone agree this would be a nice touch?
---
Add me on Xbox: iSnowPro/PSN: iSnowPro/3DS: 3780-9232-8066
#2SirenHunterPosted 12/7/2012 9:45:49 AM
Nice idea, but then all the maps would be metallic grey and be aesthetically identical, which depresses me. I like my maps to be in a huge variety of locations. These maps look to similar as it is.
#3iliekdatPosted 12/7/2012 9:46:30 AM
I mean they did this in Reach and there's pretty much 0 reason not to do it Halo 4. Give the community some time to make some legit maps and give 343 time to run through all the playlists they want to put out first. Most of people's playlist complaints can be fixed with patience
#4ODommPosted 12/7/2012 9:48:47 AM
SirenHunter posted...
Nice idea, but then all the maps would be metallic grey and be aesthetically identical, which depresses me. I like my maps to be in a huge variety of locations. These maps look to similar as it is.

Actually with the 3 different forge worlds, there are thee different pallets in terms of forge pieces, so there is a LOT more variety in environments than Reach.
---
Proud Audiophile
DAT COMMANDO HELMET: 60/240 Dominion wins
#5SirenHunterPosted 12/7/2012 9:49:36 AM
ODomm posted...
SirenHunter posted...

Actually with the 3 different forge worlds, there are thee different pallets in terms of forge pieces, so there is a LOT more variety in environments than Reach.

This is true. However the stuff you can put in a map is all metallic grey and so they would look quite similar
#6chamber29Posted 12/7/2012 9:54:48 AM
SirenHunter posted...
ODomm posted...
SirenHunter posted...

This is true. However the stuff you can put in a map is all metallic grey and so they would look quite similar

Mine came out very taupe (I titled it as such), coliseum walls, the pipes, and pre-made buildings...
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those