**** new maps. We need friendly fire back

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. **** new maps. We need friendly fire back

User Info: Aurawhisperer

Aurawhisperer
4 years ago#1
And i mean really bad so that team mates can either learn how to work as a team and learn to move out of the ****en way when trying to take cover or stay in regicide and dont try joining team groups.

Seriously, thats one thing i dreadfully miss

User Info: X250

X250
4 years ago#2
Likewise. Takes another layer of skill out of the game for no reason.

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#3
I'd rather 343 work on perfecting and already amazing game than wasting their time adding back in a feature that does not affect gameplay whatsoever
Proud Audiophile
DAT COMMANDO HELMET: 60/240 Dominion wins

User Info: Lythiris

Lythiris
4 years ago#4
ODomm posted...
I'd rather 343 work on perfecting and already amazing game than wasting their time adding back in a feature that does not affect gameplay whatsoever

don't be silly, of course it affects gameplay. you might argue that it doesn't affect it positively, but ya, u silly
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."

User Info: Knight_Rider_3K

Knight_Rider_3K
4 years ago#5
Aurawhisperer posted...
And i mean really bad so that team mates can either learn how to work as a team and learn to move out of the ****en way when trying to take cover or stay in regicide and dont try joining team groups.

Aww, what is wrong? Can't team kill when someone takes "your" sniper rifle. Cry more.
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
(message deleted)

User Info: SpiduxLimitless

SpiduxLimitless
4 years ago#7
There has been quite a few times that I've wanted to TK someone stupid on my team...
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux

User Info: Lythiris

Lythiris
4 years ago#8
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...

Aww, what is wrong? Can't team kill when someone takes "your" sniper rifle. Cry more.

right. it makes it very inconvenient to have to drive a mongoose over them just to get it out of their grubby hands
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
(message deleted)

User Info: SeikenZ

SeikenZ
4 years ago#10
I experience enough people on my team trying to splatter me for the sniper already, I don't need some idiots continually shooting my shield down as an extra, or worse, kill me outright.
  3. **** new maps. We need friendly fire back

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived