**** new maps. We need friendly fire back

#1AurawhispererPosted 12/7/2012 10:32:05 AM
And i mean really bad so that team mates can either learn how to work as a team and learn to move out of the ****en way when trying to take cover or stay in regicide and dont try joining team groups.

Seriously, thats one thing i dreadfully miss
#2X250Posted 12/7/2012 10:33:13 AM
Likewise. Takes another layer of skill out of the game for no reason.
#3ODommPosted 12/7/2012 10:33:33 AM
I'd rather 343 work on perfecting and already amazing game than wasting their time adding back in a feature that does not affect gameplay whatsoever
---
Proud Audiophile
DAT COMMANDO HELMET: 60/240 Dominion wins
#4LythirisPosted 12/7/2012 10:35:49 AM
ODomm posted...
I'd rather 343 work on perfecting and already amazing game than wasting their time adding back in a feature that does not affect gameplay whatsoever

don't be silly, of course it affects gameplay. you might argue that it doesn't affect it positively, but ya, u silly
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
#5Knight_Rider_3KPosted 12/7/2012 10:35:53 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
And i mean really bad so that team mates can either learn how to work as a team and learn to move out of the ****en way when trying to take cover or stay in regicide and dont try joining team groups.

Aww, what is wrong? Can't team kill when someone takes "your" sniper rifle. Cry more.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#6Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:36:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/7/2012 10:36:41 AM
There has been quite a few times that I've wanted to TK someone stupid on my team...
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#8LythirisPosted 12/7/2012 10:40:29 AM(edited)
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...

Aww, what is wrong? Can't team kill when someone takes "your" sniper rifle. Cry more.

right. it makes it very inconvenient to have to drive a mongoose over them just to get it out of their grubby hands
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
#9Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:37:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10SeikenZPosted 12/7/2012 10:38:55 AM
I experience enough people on my team trying to splatter me for the sniper already, I don't need some idiots continually shooting my shield down as an extra, or worse, kill me outright.
---