**** new maps. We need friendly fire back

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. **** new maps. We need friendly fire back
2 years ago#1
And i mean really bad so that team mates can either learn how to work as a team and learn to move out of the ****en way when trying to take cover or stay in regicide and dont try joining team groups.

Seriously, thats one thing i dreadfully miss
2 years ago#2
Likewise. Takes another layer of skill out of the game for no reason.
2 years ago#3
I'd rather 343 work on perfecting and already amazing game than wasting their time adding back in a feature that does not affect gameplay whatsoever
---
Proud Audiophile
DAT COMMANDO HELMET: 60/240 Dominion wins
2 years ago#4
ODomm posted...
I'd rather 343 work on perfecting and already amazing game than wasting their time adding back in a feature that does not affect gameplay whatsoever

don't be silly, of course it affects gameplay. you might argue that it doesn't affect it positively, but ya, u silly
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
2 years ago#5
Aurawhisperer posted...
And i mean really bad so that team mates can either learn how to work as a team and learn to move out of the ****en way when trying to take cover or stay in regicide and dont try joining team groups.

Aww, what is wrong? Can't team kill when someone takes "your" sniper rifle. Cry more.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#7
There has been quite a few times that I've wanted to TK someone stupid on my team...
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
2 years ago#8
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...

Aww, what is wrong? Can't team kill when someone takes "your" sniper rifle. Cry more.

right. it makes it very inconvenient to have to drive a mongoose over them just to get it out of their grubby hands
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
(edited by Lythiris)
(message deleted)
2 years ago#10
I experience enough people on my team trying to splatter me for the sniper already, I don't need some idiots continually shooting my shield down as an extra, or worse, kill me outright.
---
  3. **** new maps. We need friendly fire back

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived