**** new maps. We need friendly fire back

#11LythirisPosted 12/7/2012 10:40:51 AM
SeikenZ posted...
I experience enough people on my team trying to splatter me for the sniper already, I don't need some idiots continually shooting my shield down as an extra, or worse, kill me outright.

sorry
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
#12monkmithPosted 12/7/2012 10:42:50 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
@ knight

Read the post you stupid kid -.-

don't be an ***, anyone with half a brain can admit that having friendly fire off is better than the alternative. yes it can be annoying when a team mate jumps in front of your shot, but it was far more annoying having someone shoot you in the head when you took a gun they wanted.

hell it's bad enough that team mates can shoot your vehicle out from under you.
---
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.
#13NotetoSelf13Posted 12/7/2012 10:43:57 AM
Let's be honest, people get way too freaked out about not getting the sniper rifle. Suck it up and go have fun another way rather than ruining the experience of someone else.
---
Snuggie party at my house!
Gt/PSN: Call911FTW, FC (Black): Parker 0003 2603 6501
#14monkmithPosted 12/7/2012 10:46:15 AM
NotetoSelf13 posted...
Let's be honest, people get way too freaked out about not getting the sniper rifle. Suck it up and go have fun another way rather than ruining the experience of someone else.

its why i dont touch the thing anymore. too many bad experiences from halo2/3/reach.
---
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.
#15SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/7/2012 10:49:19 AM
See, that's the thing. Everyone that's happy about TKing being off were the one's that got jacked all the time. Don't let them jack you, and you're fine. In Reach, if I picked up a sniper and I noticed a team mate chasing me around, I just betrayed him until he stopped or I got booted. No skin off of my nose, OH NOES I GOT TEH BOOTED. He'll get the sniper, with hardly any ammo and way more deaths - certainly looks like being an ass paid off for him.

If you're playing with decent people and not idiots then you don't have to worry about being jacked for your weapon. I honestly would like the option of killing a team mate if he's acting like an idiot and actually helping the other team. I'd like the option of killing a team mate if he sees me sniping some where and then tries to steal my kills.

I have a low tolerance for stupid people, TKing was my release ^_^. It's not like I'm one of the "OMG u got MY sniper rifle, u dead" kinda guys, I give a **** less about what weapons I have.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#16Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:55:08 AM
I could give a flying **** about your guys sniper rifle! -.- my issue is this:

Bad team mates continue to be bad and spam toss gernades from every direction or shoot aimless

Bad teams block cover for good players; thus get killed by the enemy due to a fully shiekd team mate not moving

Bad team mates RIDDING your cover while under camo by shooting next to you

Bad team mate blocking your fire (obviously what the other poster stated)

Bad team mate just being bad period.

I hardly even touch the sniper. I would rather snipe on BF3 cause im best at that than on the halo games. My biggest conplaint is the wreckless behavior i continue to encounter on my side with the players i play with. If friendly fire existed, there wouldve been less wreckless behavior.

Your sniper issues is your own god dang prob. Hence. as the other posters stated; if i wanted your sniper, i could splat you with a mongoose or a ghost. -.-"
#17chamber29Posted 12/7/2012 10:56:19 AM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
See, that's the thing. Everyone that's happy about TKing being off were the one's that got jacked all the time. Don't let them jack you, and you're fine. In Reach, if I picked up a sniper and I noticed a team mate chasing me around, I just betrayed him until he stopped or I got booted. No skin off of my nose, OH NOES I GOT TEH BOOTED. He'll get the sniper, with hardly any ammo and way more deaths - certainly looks like being an ass paid off for him.

If you're playing with decent people and not idiots then you don't have to worry about being jacked for your weapon. I honestly would like the option of killing a team mate if he's acting like an idiot and actually helping the other team. I'd like the option of killing a team mate if he sees me sniping some where and then tries to steal my kills.

I have a low tolerance for stupid people, TKing was my release ^_^. It's not like I'm one of the "OMG u got MY sniper rifle, u dead" kinda guys, I give a **** less about what weapons I have.

I mostly agree with you, but if you are sniping, the guy is not stealing your kills, he is cleaning up after you missed. You don't have to waste an extra (possible) OHK, not to mention possibly helping to conceal your position...He is helping you and your team a lot.
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#18chamber29Posted 12/7/2012 11:00:40 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
And i mean really bad so that team mates can either learn how to work as a team and learn to move out of the ****en way when trying to take cover or stay in regicide and dont try joining team groups.

Seriously, thats one thing i dreadfully miss

and then you would be complaining about bad teammates who run up behind you and can't aim and end up mistakenly shooting you in the back while trying to kill the enemy
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#19SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/7/2012 11:00:53 AM
No, what I mean by that is if I'm somewhere sniping I ->HATE<- it when someone sits down right next to me and starts doing the same thing, except without pacing shots. Pretty soon the entire team is on our ass and now I have to clean up HIS mess.

When I snipe I don't take shots I can't OHK on, otherwise it's a waste of ammo. I'm not a perfect shot, I don't OHK every time, but definitely don't need someone cleaning up after me, especially if they're just popping rounds off without thinking of the consequences.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#20chamber29Posted 12/7/2012 11:04:54 AM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
No, what I mean by that is if I'm somewhere sniping I ->HATE<- it when someone sits down right next to me and starts doing the same thing, except without pacing shots. Pretty soon the entire team is on our ass and now I have to clean up HIS mess.

When I snipe I don't take shots I can't OHK on, otherwise it's a waste of ammo. I'm not a perfect shot, I don't OHK every time, but definitely don't need someone cleaning up after me, especially if they're just popping rounds off without thinking of the consequences.

alright, I rarely play where anyone else has a sniper on my team while I have one...just misunderstood
---