**** new maps. We need friendly fire back

#21Jashin_SamaPosted 12/7/2012 11:05:41 AM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
No, what I mean by that is if I'm somewhere sniping I ->HATE<- it when someone sits down right next to me and starts doing the same thing, except without pacing shots. Pretty soon the entire team is on our ass and now I have to clean up HIS mess.

When I snipe I don't take shots I can't OHK on, otherwise it's a waste of ammo. I'm not a perfect shot, I don't OHK every time, but definitely don't need someone cleaning up after me, especially if they're just popping rounds off without thinking of the consequences.

Wah I'm too lazy to move to a new spot so I'll blame the other guy!
---
Who the hell is Zilong17? Probably Black Chaos Soldier's alt. - MegaSTV
#22SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/7/2012 11:07:24 AM
I should explain a little more since I don't think I got this point across very well: I don't mind a sniping buddy next to me AS LONG AS he actually concentrates on his shots. If he's like me, where he only takes shots he's certain he will kill on the first hit with - that's fine. There's little chance we'll get caught up in an enemy rush because we're pacing shots and not putting a hundred rounds down range.

When someone comes in and *pop pop pop pop pop* *reload* *pop pop pop pop pop* because they see me doing well, that irritates me.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#23SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/7/2012 11:08:35 AM
Jashin_Sama posted...
SpiduxLimitless posted...
No, what I mean by that is if I'm somewhere sniping I ->HATE<- it when someone sits down right next to me and starts doing the same thing, except without pacing shots. Pretty soon the entire team is on our ass and now I have to clean up HIS mess.

When I snipe I don't take shots I can't OHK on, otherwise it's a waste of ammo. I'm not a perfect shot, I don't OHK every time, but definitely don't need someone cleaning up after me, especially if they're just popping rounds off without thinking of the consequences.

Wah I'm too lazy to move to a new spot so I'll blame the other guy!

Why should I have to move if I was the one there first? I shouldn't, exactly.
---
#24Knight_Rider_3KPosted 12/7/2012 11:09:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25X250Posted 12/7/2012 11:12:39 AM
Knight seems to be taking this a little too personally.
#26SpiduxLimitlessPosted 12/7/2012 11:14:17 AM
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...
I could give a flying **** about your guys sniper rifle! -.- my issue is this:

Bad team mates continue to be bad and spam toss gernades from every direction or shoot aimless

Bad teams block cover for good players; thus get killed by the enemy due to a fully shiekd team mate not moving

Bad team mates RIDDING your cover while under camo by shooting next to you

Bad team mate blocking your fire (obviously what the other poster stated)

Bad team mate just being bad period.

I hardly even touch the sniper. I would rather snipe on BF3 cause im best at that than on the halo games. My biggest conplaint is the wreckless behavior i continue to encounter on my side with the players i play with. If friendly fire existed, there wouldve been less wreckless behavior.

Your sniper issues is your own god dang prob. Hence. as the other posters stated; if i wanted your sniper, i could splat you with a mongoose or a ghost. -.-"

So stop being a camping ***** and move around. You don't have a right to ruin someones game because you don't agree with their tactics. Grow up.

You call them a camping ***** in the same sentence you say no one has the right to ruin someone else's game because they don't agree with the tactics? Then you add grow up to the end of it?

Irony?
---
#27Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:38:00 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28Knight_Rider_3KPosted 12/7/2012 11:43:23 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Knight, you're either a stupid 5 year old kid that needs his teeth knocked in for being a village idiot and not understanding what my complaint is exactly or you're just some horrible troll trying to feed in your own self esteem.

Again, read and learn to understand peoples posts before posting -.-

No where do i claim to be camping. You call taking cover camping? God hope you arent a marine in the future then

Bad team mates RIDDING your cover while under camo by shooting next to you

"Your cover"? What makes it "your cover", unless you spend a lot of time there, like a camper?
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#29Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:46:29 AM
There is a FINE line difference between cover and camping.
Look it up on a COD dictonary.

Try harder
#30metalclashPosted 12/7/2012 11:49:49 AM
I'm not talking about intentionally betrayals as that is immature (most times, some times are just), I'm talking about Mr. Incineration Cannon firing at a group of his teammates and not hurting any of them while I get killed.

No. That's stupid. They should have to watch where they are firing.
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked