**** new maps. We need friendly fire back

#31Knight_Rider_3KPosted 12/7/2012 11:53:53 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
There is a FINE line difference between cover and camping.
Look it up on a COD dictonary.

Try harder

Well, call it it what you want. But, if you can't move around, then thats on you. Halo is about map control and advancing on the enemy. Sure you can hide behind a rock the whole game (perhaps with the sniper, which I still suspect this is really all about), but you won't be helping the team win.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#32X250Posted 12/7/2012 11:54:57 AM
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
Well, call it it what you want. But, if you can't move around, then thats on you. Halo is about map control and advancing on the enemy. Sure you can hide behind a rock the whole game (perhaps with the sniper, which I still suspect this is really all about), but you won't be helping the team win.

Running aimlessly at the enemy and dying isn't helping them win either.
#33DSquariusPosted 12/7/2012 11:58:42 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Knight, you're either a stupid 5 year old kid that needs his teeth knocked in for being a village idiot and not understanding what my complaint is exactly or you're just some horrible troll trying to feed in your own self esteem.

Again, read and learn to understand peoples posts before posting -.-

No where do i claim to be camping. You call taking cover camping? God hope you arent a marine in the future then

Bad team mates RIDDING your cover while under camo by shooting next to you

"Your cover"? What makes it "your cover", unless you spend a lot of time there, like a camper?

I'll camp if I want to camp. Using your own words "You don't have a right to ruin someones game because you don't agree with their tactics."

If my tactics are to camp nobody, including you have a right to ruin my game because you don't agree with how I play.
---
Get at me
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#34ParanoidObsessivePosted 12/7/2012 11:59:45 AM
SpiduxLimitless posted...
In Reach, if I picked up a sniper and I noticed a team mate chasing me around, I just betrayed him until he stopped or I got booted. No skin off of my nose, OH NOES I GOT TEH BOOTED. He'll get the sniper, with hardly any ammo and way more deaths - certainly looks like being an ass paid off for him.

Because that sounds like SO much more fun than what we have now.

Oh, wait.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#35DSquariusPosted 12/7/2012 12:14:26 PM
lol This reminds me of something we used to do in MW2. Everybody would take claymores, use cold blooded, and ninja.

You would set your claymores up in a few doorways and then your entire team would hide somewhere on the map. The only time you kill anybody is if they see you.

haha We would always win and the other teams would rage hard. So much hatemail.
---
Get at me
#36Knight_Rider_3KPosted 12/7/2012 12:23:23 PM
DSquarius posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...
Knight, you're either a stupid 5 year old kid that needs his teeth knocked in for being a village idiot and not understanding what my complaint is exactly or you're just some horrible troll trying to feed in your own self esteem.

No where do i claim to be camping. You call taking cover camping? God hope you arent a marine in the future then

"Your cover"? What makes it "your cover", unless you spend a lot of time there, like a camper?

I'll camp if I want to camp. Using your own words "You don't have a right to ruin someones game because you don't agree with their tactics."

If my tactics are to camp nobody, including you have a right to ruin my game because you don't agree with how I play.

Woosh

You do what you want, I'm not going to team kill you for it. The TC is arguing to be able to TK people that aren't playing to suit his style. I am against that. You can camp and grenade chuck all you like, I won't TK you.

You play your way, and I'll win the game for the team.
---
#37DSquariusPosted 12/7/2012 12:35:57 PM
DSquarius posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...

Woosh

You do what you want, I'm not going to team kill you for it. The TC is arguing to be able to TK people that aren't playing to suit his style. I am against that. You can camp and grenade chuck all you like, I won't TK you.

You play your way, and I'll win the game for the team.

lol

If you can't see why I mentioned camping I feel bad for you.

Please read your last few posts. I'm not explaining it.
---
Get at me
#38Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:36:45 PM
Wow Knight, your assumptions are so far from the truth, I'm dying from laughter.

Please just stop posting dude. You fail miserably at trying to troll post
#39Knight_Rider_3KPosted 12/7/2012 12:38:55 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Wow Knight, your assumptions are so far from the truth, I'm dying from laughter.

Please just stop posting dude. You fail miserably at trying to troll post

&

Bad team mates continue to be bad and spam toss gernades from every direction or shoot aimless

Bad teams block cover for good players; thus get killed by the enemy due to a fully shiekd team mate not moving

Bad team mate blocking your fire (obviously what the other poster stated)

Bad team mate just being bad period.

Are you sure?
---
#40ffmasterjosePosted 12/7/2012 12:51:30 PM
Wait, there's no friendly fire in this game? I didn't even notice! I've been trained since CE not to shoot my teammates so its become second habit. Wow.
---
Your favorite Trapper's favorite Trapper