**** new maps. We need friendly fire back

#41Knight_Rider_3KPosted 12/7/2012 12:53:00 PM
DSquarius posted...
Knight_Rider_3K posted...
DSquarius posted...
Aurawhisperer posted...
Knight, you're either a stupid 5 year old kid that needs his teeth knocked in for being a village idiot and not understanding what my complaint is exactly or you're just some horrible troll trying to feed in your own self esteem.

Again, read and learn to understand peoples posts before posting -.-

No where do i claim to be camping. You call taking cover camping? God hope you arent a marine in the future then

Bad team mates RIDDING your cover while under camo by shooting next to you

"Your cover"? What makes it "your cover", unless you spend a lot of time there, like a camper?

I'll camp if I want to camp. Using your own words "You don't have a right to ruin someones game because you don't agree with their tactics."

If my tactics are to camp nobody, including you have a right to ruin my game because you don't agree with how I play.

Woosh

You do what you want, I'm not going to team kill you for it. The TC is arguing to be able to TK people that aren't playing to suit his style. I am against that. You can camp and grenade chuck all you like, I won't TK you.

You play your way, and I'll win the game for the team.

lol

If you can't see why I mentioned camping I feel bad for you.

Please read your last few posts. I'm not explaining it.

You mentioned it caused you missed the point. I don't care if you do it.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#42CKnightPosted 12/7/2012 1:03:34 PM
X250 posted...
Well, call it it what you want. But, if you can't move around, then thats on you. Halo is about map control and advancing on the enemy. Sure you can hide behind a rock the whole game (perhaps with the sniper, which I still suspect this is really all about), but you won't be helping the team win.

Running aimlessly at the enemy and dying isn't helping them win either.

Find some middle ground.
#43Wolfsangel90Posted 12/7/2012 1:16:43 PM
TK in: "God I hate when my stupid teammates kill me!!!"

TK out: "God I hate that I can't kill my stupid teammates"

I'm not saying TC or anyone in this topic has explicitly said both of those things, and I'm not really trying to argue, but I guarantee 99% of Halo players have *****ed about being team-killed one far more than one occasion, and now its missed. I just really don't get why. Bringing TK'ing back in doesn't fix bad teammates. They still suck, but now hopefully they won't kill you as often.
---
And this stillness of life did not in the least resemble a peace.
It was the stillness of an implacable force brooding over an inscrutable intention.
#44BlueRunway05Posted 12/7/2012 1:22:02 PM
I love team killing stupid players. Well, I'm refer to the ones shooting at me while I'm in a Wraith, Banshee, or Mantis. I just splatter or nuke them, and I don't get booted.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#45X250Posted 12/7/2012 1:23:24 PM
Wolfsangel90 posted...

I'm not saying TC or anyone in this topic has explicitly said both of those things, and I'm not really trying to argue, but I guarantee 99% of Halo players have *****ed about being team-killed one far more than one occasion, and now its missed. I just really don't get why. Bringing TK'ing back in doesn't fix bad teammates. They still suck, but now hopefully they won't kill you as often.

It's not about being able to kill stupid teammates. You can do that already.

metalclash posted...
I'm not talking about intentionally betrayals as that is immature (most times, some times are just), I'm talking about Mr. Incineration Cannon firing at a group of his teammates and not hurting any of them while I get killed.

No. That's stupid. They should have to watch where they are firing.

That's why it should be back in.
#46Knight_Rider_3KPosted 12/7/2012 1:26:13 PM
X250 posted...
Wolfsangel90 posted...

It's not about being able to kill stupid teammates. You can do that already.

metalclash posted...
I'm not talking about intentionally betrayals as that is immature (most times, some times are just), I'm talking about Mr. Incineration Cannon firing at a group of his teammates and not hurting any of them while I get killed.

No. That's stupid. They should have to watch where they are firing.

That's why it should be back in.

I can see your point there, but that is not what the TC is advocating.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#47DuwstaiPosted 12/7/2012 1:40:52 PM
No.

They should leave it off except for competitive modes like Slayer Pro. And also King of the Hill so they arent just chucking nades at the hill regardless of who is in it. Maybe Oddball as well.

Lol at acting like Infinity Slayer or Big Team Battle are competitive modes in the first place. All having FF off does is stop idiots from team killing you.
---
balls
#48Paper_Mario_4Posted 12/7/2012 1:45:25 PM
Yeah, nothing like taking off a lil steam by betraying. But you know, 343i is all about their vision and that means taking out or removing a lot of things that made Halo, Halo. Sad really.

What they are doing to Halo is like Nintendo turning Mario games into Kirby games. They have watered down the series despite their best efforts.
#49deimos91Posted 12/7/2012 1:47:47 PM(edited)
Its only missing in IS and BTB IS
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#50HybridSnakePosted 12/7/2012 1:48:11 PM
I'm glad friendly fire is off. I don't want to get killed by my teammates if I get the sniper before them.
---
"I prefer to call armour lock "an admission of failure" " - jimmytheballs
Xbox Live Gamertag - Blue Idiot