halo 4, mw2, ff6, or mw3??

#21VoidBeyondPosted 12/7/2012 5:11:18 PM
Final Fantasy 6 > Halo 4(barely behind) >>>>>>>>>> MW2 >>>>>>>>> MW3
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#22tarzanmxPosted 12/7/2012 5:32:52 PM
Final Fantasy 6 for me. Classic from beginning to end, the best music in the series (Dancing Mad is amazing, Aria di Mezzo Carattere was excellent for its time, Save them! despite so simple and from so long ago still gets me going, and Devil's Lab/ Magitek Factory is one of my favorites), though 7 comes close.
Halo 4 behind because I genuinely like it, but it doesn't quite awaken the same feeling.
The other two not so much. Not that they're terrible games, but any other Call of Duty that isn't World at War, Black Ops (Because it came to me at a time when I needed something to vent stress on, and it served that purpose quite well while still being easy) or the first one just doesn't appeal to me.
---
Rarity is best Pony. Yes, I'm a Brony. No, I'm not gonna try to get you to watch the show or dislike you if you don't. People can like different things.
#23jakethenoobPosted 12/7/2012 6:04:21 PM
darren19822000 posted...
FF7>every other FF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pile of dog crap>>>>>>>>all COD

The only people who think FF7 is the best Final Fantasy game are kids blind from nostalgia because it was their first FF game.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#24InyanePosted 12/7/2012 6:37:22 PM
jakethenoob posted...
darren19822000 posted...
FF7>every other FF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pile of dog crap>>>>>>>>all COD

The only people who think FF7 is the best Final Fantasy game are kids blind from nostalgia because it was their first FF game.

wrong
#25NovaLevossidaPosted 12/7/2012 6:39:32 PM
FF6. And like great PC RPGs like The Elder Scrolls and such, FF6 actually has a rather large modding community, so there's lots of different ways to play it. My personal favorite is a patch that makes Gau's Rage list be alphabetized.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#26LordDamien27Posted 12/7/2012 6:43:12 PM
FFVI is highly overrated, FFIV is better in every way except maybe graphics.
---
Dibs called on Phosphora - 4/2/12