Its all been a pack of lies!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Its all been a pack of lies!

User Info: EL33TxEFF3CTZ

EL33TxEFF3CTZ
4 years ago#1
pre ordered limitied edition, got to level 70 quickly, no code. Wanted to have my level maxed before deployment but now I don't see that happening. Anyone got a code they don't need/want? Help an infantryman out please. I still have no idea why I didn't get the code. Not lying about the military- proof http://www.facebook.com/#!/pfcmatthew.acker So help a brother out please our predeployment training is about to heat up and I'm running out of time and ideas. Thanks for reading.

4/10 Mountain Infantry (Light)
Fort Polk, LA

User Info: And2fosho

And2fosho
4 years ago#2
If you got the LE you'd have specializations unlocked at the beginning. Trolloling?
Indianapolis Colts - Season Record 8-4
Next Game: Tennessee Titans

User Info: thehelpfulgamer

thehelpfulgamer
4 years ago#3
People have been posting topics about giving away their codes. If you're lucky, I'm sure you can snag one.
Bowser: Keeping it real for over 25 years.

User Info: Raider0996

Raider0996
4 years ago#4
And2fosho posted...
If you got the LE you'd have specializations unlocked at the beginning. Trolloling?

If you apply the codes that came with it, then they are unlocked yes.
GamerTag: SirEzhno

User Info: ZeroSky

ZeroSky
4 years ago#5
The specializations should be part of the same code in the LE for the maps and armor and stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Its all been a pack of lies!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived