I will never understand....

#1Clayton_RyanPosted 12/7/2012 6:54:26 PM
why they would make team objective challenges, when the majority of randoms are f%{!ng idiots trying to play slayer.
They need separate game modes for people who actually want to play the OBJECTIVE. I know it wouldn't completely alleviate the problem, but it would def filter a lot of them out.
#2enterthemadroxPosted 12/7/2012 8:05:41 PM
Clayton_Ryan posted...
why they would make team objective challenges, when the majority of randoms are f%{!ng idiots trying to play slayer.
They need separate game modes for people who actually want to play the OBJECTIVE. I know it wouldn't completely alleviate the problem, but it would def filter a lot of them out.

I had a mix of people, including a team who camped their base the whole time, a team where one guy (on Ragnarok) camped his mantis in our base to pick us off at spawn and players on my own team and others who just stood there doing nothing the entire game until leaving.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#3SThiefNPosted 12/7/2012 8:06:16 PM
wahhh wahhhhhhhhhh
---
xbl - Amazing Trane
#4thethirdthoughtPosted 12/7/2012 8:06:45 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Clayton_Ryan posted...

I had a mix of people, including a team who camped their base the whole time, a team where one guy (on Ragnarok) camped his mantis in our base to pick us off at spawn and players on my own team and others who just stood there doing nothing the entire game until leaving.

Unfortunately, I've also had to deal with matches like this.
#5Fate_AssassinPosted 12/7/2012 8:08:55 PM
Did you try playing with friends?
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
1/14/2013, shipment date
#6enterthemadroxPosted 12/7/2012 8:12:51 PM
Fate_Assassin posted...

In my case, it was me and a cousin partying up against randoms. No one else on our friend lists were either playing Halo 4 or even online at the time.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#7Fate_AssassinPosted 12/7/2012 8:18:58 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
Fate_Assassin posted...

In my case, it was me and a cousin partying up against randoms. No one else on our friend lists were either playing Halo 4 or even online at the time.

That has to suck. Did you try to get a party of people from here? Usually this is the best bet for team challenges.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
1/14/2013, shipment date
#8enterthemadroxPosted 12/7/2012 8:22:49 PM
Fate_Assassin posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
Fate_Assassin posted...

That has to suck. Did you try to get a party of people from here? Usually this is the best bet for team challenges.

Might try that next time if I can get to a computer and ask around next time I'm playing it. Think it took 6-7 hours to complete the CTF challenge which sucked.
---