Items up for trade

#1daemonic_91Posted 12/7/2012 9:38:25 PM
So I have a few items i'm looking to trade

I have:
-Specialization Code
-Male and Female Spartan IV avatar Armor
-Cryo Tube avatar prop
-2 14-Day Live trials
-The Limited Edition "Forward Unto Dawn" Special Edition (Not sure what this is so I might not trade it yet, but most likely will)
-I also have 5 double xp codes from doritos bags (Canadian ones), but I can probably get up to 20 total.

I'm also waiting on a couple of Arctic Br Skin codes right now but I might not be able to get those

If anyone's interested let me know. I don't get much time to be online right now as i've been working overnight at work lately.

Also, I would prefer to go first, seeing the number of scammers that seem to be floating around.

Looking for any in-game stuff I don't have
So not Arctic BR, Prime, or Forest Hazop.
---
This is the internet. Nerds will rage!
GT - pyr0teknix
#2EachthighearnPosted 12/7/2012 9:45:39 PM
Sounds like you're the scammer since you have all that stuff to trade. So you're really waiting to scam a couple people out of arctic br skins. And the. Use them to scam other people out of other things.
#3daemonic_91(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:21:56 PM(edited)
Actually the br skins are unclaimed ones from my local gamestop the manager has. It just depends on if he's gonna keep them or let me have them.
Also I don't like playing dressup so those are the avatar items from the limited edition.
I got a second 14-day trial because I pre-ordered a standard copy of the game (due to a mixup, was supposed to have the LE), and I bought a second copy that was the limited edition, which both had 14-day trials.
I figure i'd rather have something in-game that i probably won't use than avatar stuff that I definitely won't.

Pic for proof - http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab32/pyr0teknix/photo.jpg
I took it with my phone but you can see what's there (Sorry about it being sideways)

The specialization code is an xbox message so I took a picture of the screen
http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab32/pyr0teknix/photo1.jpg
---
GT - pyr0teknix
#4EachthighearnPosted 12/8/2012 1:45:10 AM
All those pics prove is that you have codes. It doesn't prove they haven't been used.
I still say its 99% likely that you're a scammer.
I wish anyone who is willing to trade with you the best of luck cuz they're probably gonna get ripped off.
You probably run an African prince scheme on the side.
#5DuwstaiPosted 12/8/2012 2:01:16 AM
All those pics prove is that you have codes. It doesn't prove they haven't been used.
I still say its 99% likely that you're a scammer.
I wish anyone who is willing to trade with you the best of luck cuz they're probably gonna get ripped off.
You probably run an African prince scheme on the side.

Funny how youre the new user, and hes been here for years.

I wouldnt trust anyone on here, but if push comes to shove Id take his word over yours.
---
balls
#6BlackphantPosted 12/8/2012 2:07:24 AM
Eachthighearn posted...
Sounds like you're the scammer since you have all that stuff to trade. So you're really waiting to scam a couple people out of arctic br skins. And the. Use them to scam other people out of other things.

I'm not sure how you'd even jump to this conclusion. I got all the same things from the LE and have been trading them for the same reasons. Everything he has is perfectly reasonable, it's not like he's saying he has fifteen fotus codes for trade or something.
---
GT: The Moerae
PSN: TheMoerae
#7daemonic_91(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:45:04 PM(edited)
I don't think it's possible to actually prove they aren't redeemed. The pictures are just to prove that I at least have the codes.
If anyone does want to trade, I have the xp codes now, so just message me or let me know here. Working on getting the ghost prop right now as well but there's only one 7-11 nearby so it's taking a while.
---
GT - pyr0teknix
#8ExSOLDIERneroPosted 12/8/2012 8:50:25 PM
i have a bonebreaker emblem a mjolnir emblem a haven xbl theme and a ghost avatar prop
#9daemonic_91(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:22:57 PM
Not really looking for emblems, and only in-game stuff i'm afraid. Don't much care for avatar stuff and themes. If nothing else comes up though, i might take you up on it.
---
GT - pyr0teknix
#10ExSOLDIERneroPosted 12/8/2012 9:39:57 PM
Sounds good
ive been stuck on 70 since the 20th
then i stumbled upon this thread