So is this a Halo 4 board or Craigslist?

#11LoneWolf4545Posted 12/8/2012 12:54:17 AM
StolzPhoenix posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
StolzPhoenix posted...
I love topics that complain about other topics

you should learn what complaining is.

I don't like this so I'm going to say something about it = complaining

No that's really not complaining. Its called making a point. Sure its been said before but its still not complaining.
---
Gt: swkids
#12StolzPhoenixPosted 12/8/2012 12:55:09 AM
NovaLevossida posted...

I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels

Me too
#13StolzPhoenixPosted 12/8/2012 1:00:29 AM
LoneWolf4545 posted...
StolzPhoenix posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
StolzPhoenix posted...

No that's really not complaining. Its called making a point. Sure its been said before but its still not complaining.

Yea it really is. Making a point and making a complaint are not mutually exclusive... If you're expressing dissatisfaction with something regardless of the reason you're complaining about it.... Sorry but that's what the word means pure and simple
#14LoneWolf4545Posted 12/8/2012 1:02:49 AM
StolzPhoenix posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
StolzPhoenix posted...
LoneWolf4545 posted...
StolzPhoenix posted...

Yea it really is. Making a point and making a complaint are not mutually exclusive... If you're expressing dissatisfaction with something regardless of the reason you're complaining about it.... Sorry but that's what the word means pure and simple

God conversations with you must not be very fun if you take everything in its literal meaning.
---
#15StolzPhoenixPosted 12/8/2012 1:13:26 AM
Uhh nothing you posted seemed "fun" lol more like you agree with TC and mad someone labled it as a "complaint"
#16LoneWolf4545Posted 12/8/2012 1:17:03 AM
StolzPhoenix posted...
Uhh nothing you posted seemed "fun" lol more like you agree with TC and mad someone labled it as a "complaint"

No not really. Im just saying if you count what the TC said as complaining then you must count basically any normal conversation as complaining. Which if you do is fine. But conversations with you must really suck.
---
#17Wolfsangel90Posted 12/8/2012 1:17:40 AM
StolzPhoenix posted...

This is complaining about the topic complaining about other topics through the use of sarcasm. Now am I complaining? I don't know. Who cares.
---
And this stillness of life did not in the least resemble a peace.
It was the stillness of an implacable force brooding over an inscrutable intention.
#18tristin809Posted 12/8/2012 8:00:34 AM
I enter care whether its complaining or not, this board has become a trading board, and its really annoying.
---
"Shop smart, shop s-mart." -Ash, Army of Darkness
SSF4AE Mains: Guy & Cody Subs: Gouken & Dee Jay