Carbine, BR, DMR

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Carbine, BR, DMR
3 years ago#1
Which do you prefer and why? reason for the discussion is i usually rock the DMR but have a current taste for the carbine, the accuracy is unbeatable if you're good at strafing
GT - Pvt Kezia
3 years ago#2
I use the BR mostly. I find it does well at mid to close range, and it does OK at long ranges. I know that the DMR trumps at long range, but I just... don't like it. I don't really know why.

Oh, and I also use the Carbine for close range head shots. I just pull the trigger a lot and go for luck rather than accuracy with it.
GT is Twelve20two. Just throwing it out there.
3 years ago#3
i feel it depletes shield the fastest due to fire speed
GT - Pvt Kezia
3 years ago#4
DMR all the way!!!!
3 years ago#5
storm rifel
3 years ago#6
I stick with the dmr and carry a magnum to deal with the br when they get too close. The carbine just requires too many shots to break a shield.
3 years ago#7
DMR cause it ****ing looks and sounds better than any of the starting weapons.
"Nothin' like a good scrubbin'!" - deathsyte05
360 GT: UnknownSuspect5
3 years ago#8
None of those. LightRifle all the way.
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
3 years ago#9
BR in SWAT. DMR in everything else
Respect others in order to be respected
3 years ago#10
BR or lightrifle depending on the map/type. LR kills fastest at a range, and I use BR almost exclusively with dexterity/plasma pistol, spam dat noob combo.

DMR's good and all, but it's too middleman. The other rifles do work more efficiently for the proper role.

Carbine sucks.
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Carbine, BR, DMR

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived