Quit b*******

#1TwoSc00psPosted 12/8/2012 12:25:30 AM
Everyone needs to quit complaining about this game. If you have such a problem with the mechanics (which are 50x's better than reach) then quit playIng. Learn how to avoid the boltshot ohk. Learn to use the dmr in long distance battles. I still seem to work ppl with the br in close range engagements. I don't see why people can't adjust to the way this game plays. Yeah it's different than any other halo but that doesnt mean you can't adapt and learn from how other ppl play. The dmr/br will always beat the ar/storm rifle as long as I don't miss a shot. Don't freak out cause you die when u miss 2 shots at point black and die when getting shot by an ar. That's how it should be. The game obviously has it's problems but everyone gets so worked up about them they want the game to play exactly to their playstyle and that just doesn't happen. S*** happens ppl need to deal with it. The game is not built for noobs or 12 yr old kids if you keep dying by "bs" deaths it's on you if you are truley superior than the noobs at this game it's going to show. So please everyone quit complaining and just play the damn game!
#2jpraelsterPosted 12/8/2012 12:26:02 AM
If a game has flaws people should complain
#3X250Posted 12/8/2012 12:28:15 AM
If people didn't provide criticism, nothing would ever be changed for the better.

Even if a game is near flawless, some crap will still need to be fixed, and it won't be unless the fans make it clear said changes need to happen.
#4BlueRunway05Posted 12/8/2012 12:29:06 AM
jpraelster posted...

No, flaws should be pointed out. Complaining is a bad habit that does nothing but wish for better.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#5X250Posted 12/8/2012 12:31:33 AM
BlueRunway05 posted...
jpraelster posted...

No, flaws should be pointed out. Complaining is a bad habit that does nothing but wish for better.

The irony is that TC is clearly complaining about complaining.
#6Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/8/2012 12:34:24 AM
This game is great

Just like every every halo game
#7The_Hungry_OnePosted 12/8/2012 12:38:53 AM
Ironic that you make a complaint about those complaining about the flaws (however large or small) of the game.
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#8SahdukPosted 12/8/2012 12:42:51 AM
this isnt what you wanted
this isnt what you said
---
Lithibetilithibeticlthicbetbirchbichbetic
#9DuwstaiPosted 12/8/2012 12:47:17 AM
jpraelster posted...

Complaining also simultaneously points out possible flaws.

Just because you dont like their feedback format doesnt mean they should stop.

Youre complaining about complaining, and are thus, no better. In fact you are actually worse. At least they are pointing out potential flaws in the game. You are just whining for nothing.
---
balls
#10TwoSc00ps(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:48:35 AM
There is no irony in my post. I am complaining abot complaining that doesn't mean it's ironic. Every game is going to have flaws and exploits and s*** ppl don't like I'm just wondering why ppl can't comprehend the fact that no game will be perfect. It shouldn't be so hard to adapt. All I see on here are posts about this gun is so op this map sucks everyone does this and that and I can't play because these pol do this and this game mode is a certain way and I can't get my spec codes cause xbl hates me and 343 ruined this and noobs are better than I am and I'm an MLG pro and I die when I shouldn't and I get haven every match and we need a title update and spartan ops Is so repetitive. All I'm saying Is what the hell Is the point in complaining about everything cause it's not how it was in h2? Ppl b**** that h4 is so different and that cod is the same thing over and over and over yet if halo was the same now as it was In hce or h2 ppl would be complaining that there hasn't been any innovation to the halo series or that it'd a copy and paste from the previous ones. Get over it