Quit b*******

#21Wolfsangel90Posted 12/8/2012 1:31:10 AM
lderivedx posted...
^^^
Hidden in this post: if someone doesn't agree with me, they're a whiny baby.

Difference between whining and knowledgeable criticism/recommendations to solve issues.

Whining: "zomg the chopper just killed me 45 times in one match make my unskilled weapon 10 times more powerful so it can automatically destroy it!!!"

Criticism: "Choppers don't have enough counters to them and even an unskilled player can dominate an entire game easily. Perhaps we should increase the cooldown on their EMC or flares?"

My point wasn't what you wish it was to attack me; my point was that all developers often hear is the most vocal bunch which is often some of the dumbest people whining incessantly. I simply hope they don't pander to every single 12 year-olds complaints on their message boards (don't mean to imply that anyone with an issue with the game is 12, but lets face it there are a lot of immature babies out there.)
---
And this stillness of life did not in the least resemble a peace.
It was the stillness of an implacable force brooding over an inscrutable intention.
#22lderivedxPosted 12/8/2012 1:56:30 AM
Difference between whining and knowledgeable criticism/recommendations to solve issues.

Whining: "zomg the chopper just killed me 45 times in one match make my unskilled weapon 10 times more powerful so it can automatically destroy it!!!"

Criticism: "Choppers don't have enough counters to them and even an unskilled player can dominate an entire game easily. Perhaps we should increase the cooldown on their EMC or flares?"

My point wasn't what you wish it was to attack me; my point was that all developers often hear is the most vocal bunch which is often some of the dumbest people whining incessantly. I simply hope they don't pander to every single 12 year-olds complaints on their message boards (don't mean to imply that anyone with an issue with the game is 12, but lets face it there are a lot of immature babies out there.)

This has nothing to do with my post.
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#23LordDamien27Posted 12/8/2012 2:01:29 AM
lderivedx posted...
^^^
Hidden in this post: if someone doesn't agree with me, they're a whiny baby.

Pretty much what I got out of it. "If the game changes at all I might not like it, so quit whining"
---
Dibs called on Phosphora - 4/2/12
#24Wolfsangel90Posted 12/8/2012 2:06:48 AM
Okay, so everyone can keep whining and hopefully they'll change the game, and then I can start whining about the changes I don't like and then they can change the game again, and again, and again...

...do you get it yet? The game has been out a month. People need to settle down.
---
It was the stillness of an implacable force brooding over an inscrutable intention.
#25lderivedxPosted 12/8/2012 2:11:19 AM(edited)
I think the only one here that needs to calm down is you.

Edit: forgot about TC. Him too.
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#26bananasandwich1Posted 12/8/2012 2:11:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27Wolfsangel90Posted 12/8/2012 2:13:02 AM(edited)
lderivedx posted...
I think the only one here that needs to calm down is you.

Because you can tell my demeanor through text. I'm actually studying for a final and using this as a nice distraction, not sitting here raging at my computer. Not sure how you even got that.

Edit: Yeah the TC def sounds pretty damn angry.
---
#28unknown_suspectPosted 12/8/2012 2:14:07 AM
Wolfsangel90 posted...
Okay, so everyone can keep whining and hopefully they'll change the game, and then I can start whining about the changes I don't like and then they can change the game again, and again, and again...

...do you get it yet? The game has been out a month. People need to settle down.

Snowball effect is what I fear the most, really. I'd rather leave the game as is than deal with something like this happening.
---
"Nothin' like a good scrubbin'!" - deathsyte05
360 GT: UnknownSuspect5
#29lderivedxPosted 12/8/2012 2:19:34 AM(edited)
What if I like b****ing

This is a lie as neither bananas nor sandwiches have vocal cords.

Because you can tell my demeanor through text. I'm actually studying for a final and using this as a nice distraction, not sitting here raging at my computer. Not sure how you even got that.

Who said you were raging?

Edit: f*** finals. I didn't want to sleep anyway. Had a take-home final for calculus that had an impossible question on it. Not just difficult, actually impossible. >_>
---
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx
#30SeikenZPosted 12/8/2012 2:35:50 AM
I seriously loathe people like TC. If a game gets a lot of critique, it's because there's a reason for it.
---