Did 343 make the 3 worst Halo maps ever?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Did 343 make the 3 worst Halo maps ever?
2 years ago#1
Complex, Abandon, and Vortex are just awful maps.
2 years ago#2
so far their levels are all bad.
---
Little high like noon on the moon
2 years ago#3
I like Abandon though :(
---
# of people who have said "Hi help1!" to me on Gamefaqs: 5
Last person to say hi: Slayer_22 and white_thief
2 years ago#4
I feel complex would be better under a different playlist. It's just too big for regular slayer.
2 years ago#5
I really like Haven and Adrift. Ragnarok and Exile are okay for big maps, except Exile has a bit of map imbalance in terms of reaching vehicles at the start of the match. I really hate Complex and Solace though.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
2 years ago#6
NovaLevossida posted...
I really like Haven and Adrift. Ragnarok and Exile are okay for big maps, except Exile has a bit of map imbalance in terms of reaching vehicles at the start of the match. I really hate Complex and Solace though.

Haven, Adrift, and Exile are really good. I also like Solace and Longbow. Ragnarok is amazing but Bungie made it so can't give 343 credit. It just sucks that almost half of the maps in this game are crap when there are only 10.
2 years ago#7
no
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
2 years ago#8
Are they going to release a forge playlist eventually? That could be a lot of fun.
2 years ago#9
I don't mind most of the maps but they really need to start getting some forge creations in here, these are getting sorta stale.

Complex is awful though.
---
West Virginia Mountaineers - Carolina Panthers - Cincinnati Reds
2 years ago#10
I like these better than the Reach maps.
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Did 343 make the 3 worst Halo maps ever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived