Anyone remember Far Cry Instincts?

#1SAMCROftwPosted 12/8/2012 11:35:56 AM
That game had a this thing called predator mode, where it was like 4 superhuman people vs humans and the humans had to arm the bomb at this certain point to win, and if everyone got killed by the predators, they lost. Any way we can make that gametype in Halo 4?
#2Swan3624Posted 12/8/2012 11:45:28 AM
Does an elephant eat peanuts?
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#3MlCKHEADPosted 12/8/2012 11:47:26 AM
Yes I went to play Far Cry Instincts a few days ago and nobdy was online :(

Predator mode was so awesome.
#4SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:42:07 PM
Yeah, I feel there's potential to make a gametype like Predator mode in Halo 4, but idk how one would go about making it. Is there a way we can make it a sort of zombies game where a bomb needs to be armed before the zombies kill everyone?
#5MetaIGearRexPosted 12/8/2012 12:44:16 PM
It was good a lot better than Far Cry 2, haven't played Fc3. I like Alien vs Predator better.
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#6AirsoftcomebackPosted 12/8/2012 1:26:46 PM
Far cry instincts was amazing.

The map editor was fun as hell as well
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1555051/cle.gif http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1875n6uzefjuxgif/original.gif
LOL IGN: Paintballreturns
#7SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:35:27 PM
HALO 4 FCI Style Predator mode.... CAN IT BE DONE
#8SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:09:59 PM
Maybe it can be set in a custom game type where like the blue team are the humans trying t arm the bomb, and the red team are like predators... they move fast, they jump high and they have more health swords and stuff. Can a game like that be made?
#9LythirisPosted 12/8/2012 3:52:40 PM
I think there should be a Halo 4 CSI gametype, where two teams try to solve the mystery of a serial teamkiller who is randomly assigned to one of the two teams. You will need to investigate the weapons held by every character, and the sounds you heard prior to the death. Be sure to ask questions of witness, but be careful of leading them. Solve the murders first for points!
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
#10Kage-No_KazePosted 12/8/2012 3:54:57 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
That game had a this thing called predator mode, where it was like 4 superhuman people vs humans and the humans had to arm the bomb at this certain point to win, and if everyone got killed by the predators, they lost. Any way we can make that gametype in Halo 4?

You can use trait zones to make a certain team get different damage etc so it should be possible if Halo 4 grants a win for all of a team being dead. Just not sure if it's possible to limit things like the bomb outside of using Dominion.