Just made a kid cry. Was I wrong?

#11Tomcat94Posted 12/8/2012 12:53:34 PM
The best type of salad is a boner salad
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#12metalclashPosted 12/8/2012 1:02:04 PM
you should have asked to speak with his mother

and the lied and said the son was calling you racial slurs to get him grounded for life
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked
#13Help_One(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:24:13 AM
metalclash posted...
you should have asked to speak with his mother

and the lied and said the son was calling you racial slurs to get him grounded for life

hahahhaa
---
# of people who have said "Hi help1!" to me on Gamefaqs: 5
Last person to say hi: Slayer_22 and white_thief
#14VoidBeyondPosted 12/12/2012 9:26:33 AM
Nope you weren't wrong, after all, you've been crying over this game since before it even came out.
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#15aspen1910000Posted 12/12/2012 9:48:42 AM
I made a kid cry in Halo this morning. Must have been 10-12 years old. He foolishly tries to get the ghost before killing all enemies around it so they kill him. I kill the enemies and take the ghost. While I'm fighting he comes up to me and disables my ghost then sticks it...Causing me to die. I spawn next to a mantis and proceed to destroy every vehicle he tries to board. We win, he had a gazillion deaths. He sent me a msg yelling but then it turned into sobbing about me stealing his ghost.
#16thethirdthoughtPosted 12/12/2012 9:53:11 AM
Spartans never cry, they're just hissing in action.
#17Rainey-kinsPosted 12/12/2012 9:54:08 AM
thethirdthought posted...
Spartans never cry, they're just hissing in action.

^ This
Made my day. Good show!
---
Royal Rose
#18DSquariusPosted 12/12/2012 9:57:24 AM
help1 posted...
So we were playing infinity slayer on haven and some kid n my team foolishly calls in an ordinance even though there is a red dot in the area. Well, the bad guy throws a grenade and just WRECKS the kid within seconds, since the kid was fixated on running to the drop. Well,then its just me and the bad guy and I am able to barely kill him, and I proceed to take the drop.

As im taking it, the other kid who died earlier came sprinting to the spot and saw me take it. He then started whining about it like "WAIT YOU CANT TAKE THAT, ITS MINE!"

Well, I obviously was l ike "uh, but you died and I didn't want them to take it." So he says "WEL LYOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED AND DEFENDED IT FOR ME. I WORKED HARD FOR THAT AND I FINALLY GOT THE SAW AND I HAVE WANTED TO GET IT FOR A WHILE YOU POS. (abbreviated)."

Well this continued, and he eventually started to cry. At this point there was nothing I could do, I couldnt even give it back to him because I had died with it.

Oh, there was ONE thing you could / should have done. Laughed.

I would then follow it up with some polite thank you text messages.
---
Get at me
Xbox Live : DSquarius
#19demonicshockPosted 12/12/2012 10:00:21 AM
I usually ask team mates if they want something from my ordinance drop. If it's not a needler or shotgun, I just give it away.
---
"Keep your babby mode controls away from my Halo." - NSTRIDENT
GT: cemetery ghoul
#20chrissc34Posted 12/12/2012 10:05:32 AM
aspen1910000 posted...
I made a kid cry in Halo this morning. Must have been 10-12 years old. He foolishly tries to get the ghost before killing all enemies around it so they kill him. I kill the enemies and take the ghost. While I'm fighting he comes up to me and disables my ghost then sticks it...Causing me to die. I spawn next to a mantis and proceed to destroy every vehicle he tries to board. We win, he had a gazillion deaths. He sent me a msg yelling but then it turned into sobbing about me stealing his ghost.

lol for some reason I picture Will Ferrel doing the tantrum followed by an incoherent sobbing ala Ron Burgundy.