Just made a kid cry. Was I wrong?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just made a kid cry. Was I wrong?

User Info: chamber29

chamber29
4 years ago#31
No one should cry over a video game...

Maybe it would be understandable to cry from a touching story in a video game, but your situation is ridiculous.
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those

User Info: UltimaKeyMaster

UltimaKeyMaster
4 years ago#32
Kid's fault for calling that in when he's obviously gonna get wrecked in two seconds. Something tells me this kid would also be stupid enough to toss a Care Package on a still-capturing Dom point in CoD.
PSN-BrandonSkyblade, Xbox Live-Red Skyblade 64
Steam-brandonskysword

User Info: The_Hungry_One

The_Hungry_One
4 years ago#33
What I wanna know is: why do people struggle to spell ordnance correctly? There is no "I" in ordnance...

Seriously, I have no idea why people's spelling mistakes bother me so much... I'm a bad person. :(
Long days and pleasant nights.

User Info: Nintendo_to

Nintendo_to
4 years ago#34
The_Hungry_One posted...
I'm a bad person. :(

Simple four-letter-word solution: drop.

User Info: Melfiice

Melfiice
4 years ago#35
You made the best choice for your team.

User Info: True_Scorn

True_Scorn
4 years ago#36
VoidBeyond posted...
Nope you weren't wrong, after all, you've been crying over this game since before it even came out.

Don't even know the guy, but I lol'd.
ParanoidObsessive 4 years ago#37
The_Hungry_One posted...
What I wanna know is: why do people struggle to spell ordnance correctly? There is no "I" in ordnance...

Because of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordinance_%28disambiguation%29

The average person tends to see that word spelled that way in the course of their lives more than they do this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordnance

...unless that person is in the military.

Granted, it does show up as "ordnance" in-game, but most people aren't really paying attention to what it says anyway, because they've got other things on their mind at that point.
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family

User Info: Samp98518

Samp98518
4 years ago#38
If you were dumb enough to run ahead without checking your map, why should I give you a powerful weapon?
"My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass. And there's no accounting for dumbassness.

User Info: jakestar0306

jakestar0306
4 years ago#39
help1 posted...
Well, I obviously was l ike "uh, but you died and I didn't want them to take it." So he says "WEL LYOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED AND DEFENDED IT FOR ME. I WORKED HARD FOR THAT AND I FINALLY GOT THE SAW AND I HAVE WANTED TO GET IT FOR A WHILE

I don't know, you probably should've-

YOU POS. (abbreviated)."

... never mind.
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.

User Info: BeerOnTap

BeerOnTap
4 years ago#40
How old did this "kid" sound?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Just made a kid cry. Was I wrong?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived