Just made a kid cry. Was I wrong?

#31chamber29Posted 12/12/2012 11:48:17 AM
No one should cry over a video game...

Maybe it would be understandable to cry from a touching story in a video game, but your situation is ridiculous.
---
-- I love stats, they tell you everything. If only there was a stat to prove why my stats matter...Not wins, I don't get those
#32UltimaKeyMasterPosted 12/12/2012 12:26:19 PM
Kid's fault for calling that in when he's obviously gonna get wrecked in two seconds. Something tells me this kid would also be stupid enough to toss a Care Package on a still-capturing Dom point in CoD.
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade, Xbox Live-Red Skyblade 64
Steam-brandonskysword
#33The_Hungry_OnePosted 12/12/2012 12:33:07 PM
What I wanna know is: why do people struggle to spell ordnance correctly? There is no "I" in ordnance...

Seriously, I have no idea why people's spelling mistakes bother me so much... I'm a bad person. :(
---
Long days and pleasant nights.
#34Nintendo_toPosted 12/12/2012 12:37:59 PM
The_Hungry_One posted...
I'm a bad person. :(

Simple four-letter-word solution: drop.
#35MelfiicePosted 12/12/2012 1:00:16 PM
You made the best choice for your team.
#36True_ScornPosted 12/12/2012 1:02:45 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
Nope you weren't wrong, after all, you've been crying over this game since before it even came out.

Don't even know the guy, but I lol'd.
#37ParanoidObsessivePosted 12/12/2012 2:10:39 PM
The_Hungry_One posted...
What I wanna know is: why do people struggle to spell ordnance correctly? There is no "I" in ordnance...

Because of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordinance_%28disambiguation%29

The average person tends to see that word spelled that way in the course of their lives more than they do this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordnance

...unless that person is in the military.

Granted, it does show up as "ordnance" in-game, but most people aren't really paying attention to what it says anyway, because they've got other things on their mind at that point.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#38Samp98518Posted 12/12/2012 2:15:32 PM
If you were dumb enough to run ahead without checking your map, why should I give you a powerful weapon?
---
"My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass. And there's no accounting for dumbassness.
#39jakestar0306Posted 12/12/2012 2:48:34 PM
help1 posted...
Well, I obviously was l ike "uh, but you died and I didn't want them to take it." So he says "WEL LYOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED AND DEFENDED IT FOR ME. I WORKED HARD FOR THAT AND I FINALLY GOT THE SAW AND I HAVE WANTED TO GET IT FOR A WHILE

I don't know, you probably should've-

YOU POS. (abbreviated)."

... never mind.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#40BeerOnTapPosted 12/12/2012 2:53:49 PM
How old did this "kid" sound?