Just made a kid cry. Was I wrong?

#41DoctorWhiskeyPosted 12/12/2012 3:52:06 PM
Tomcat94 posted...
The best type of salad is a boner salad

hahahah wut
#42whitepsychtigerPosted 12/12/2012 3:54:15 PM
Rainey-kins posted...
That's the single funniest thing I've heard about this game.

Ever

---
GT: PhantomGenetics
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, MInecraft 360 Current Projects: Silicon Universe, Legend Among Legend A Legend Never Dies, it is only reborn
#43WiredKnightPosted 12/12/2012 4:06:00 PM
I can see feeling bad and not in regards to this - it depends on what scale you want to look at the situation.

1. Team - from the standpoint of the team you were better off taking it as it denied the enemy taking an ordinance drop that your team earned. He died and it was at risk, defending it would have been a ridiculous decision because if you fail they still get it and you are at risk just lingering there. So in the grand scheme of things you made the right choice.

2. Personal - Assuming everything you wrote as to what the kid said is accurate you can feel bad on a personal level. From the sound of things, the kid doesn't exactly perform too well at Halo and getting the (what is it, three kill streak? I don't pay enough attention) to call in an ordinance drop was a real accomplishment to him and he wanted to feel rewarded for what he did (part of why this mechanic is in place) so he was denied the gratification for his work. I feel bad for him in this scenario.

But, between the two, I always look at multiplayer in the team scale because that's what determines victory so I wouldn't fel too bad about it.
#44IGGYTONYPosted 12/12/2012 4:09:42 PM
I hope he killed himself shortly after.
---
FF_vs_XIII owns a PS3
#45xplayer55Posted 12/12/2012 4:16:37 PM
help1 posted...
So we were playing infinity slayer on haven and some kid n my team foolishly calls in an ordinance even though there is a red dot in the area. Well, the bad guy throws a grenade and just WRECKS the kid within seconds, since the kid was fixated on running to the drop. Well,then its just me and the bad guy and I am able to barely kill him, and I proceed to take the drop.

As im taking it, the other kid who died earlier came sprinting to the spot and saw me take it. He then started whining about it like "WAIT YOU CANT TAKE THAT, ITS MINE!"

Well, I obviously was l ike "uh, but you died and I didn't want them to take it." So he says "WEL LYOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED AND DEFENDED IT FOR ME. I WORKED HARD FOR THAT AND I FINALLY GOT THE SAW AND I HAVE WANTED TO GET IT FOR A WHILE YOU POS. (abbreviated)."

Well this continued, and he eventually started to cry. At this point there was nothing I could do, I couldnt even give it back to him because I had died with it.

You should have betrayed him too, aggravate the kid. It's one ordinance drop, not the end of the world. He can use the Suppressor as it's similar to the SAW anyway
---
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind- Mohandas Gandhi
Pokemon B/W 6.Vs.6 Record-7W-0L- 2365-5123-8298... Can you win?
#46lnknprk_45Posted 12/12/2012 4:57:26 PM
Use your mic they say. It will be fun discussing strategy they say. I'd rather just mute everyone.
#47JkickitPosted 12/12/2012 5:04:29 PM
xplayer55 posted...
help1 posted...
So we were playing infinity slayer on haven and some kid n my team foolishly calls in an ordinance even though there is a red dot in the area. Well, the bad guy throws a grenade and just WRECKS the kid within seconds, since the kid was fixated on running to the drop. Well,then its just me and the bad guy and I am able to barely kill him, and I proceed to take the drop.

As im taking it, the other kid who died earlier came sprinting to the spot and saw me take it. He then started whining about it like "WAIT YOU CANT TAKE THAT, ITS MINE!"

Well, I obviously was l ike "uh, but you died and I didn't want them to take it." So he says "WEL LYOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED AND DEFENDED IT FOR ME. I WORKED HARD FOR THAT AND I FINALLY GOT THE SAW AND I HAVE WANTED TO GET IT FOR A WHILE YOU POS. (abbreviated)."

Well this continued, and he eventually started to cry. At this point there was nothing I could do, I couldnt even give it back to him because I had died with it.

You should have betrayed him too, aggravate the kid. It's one ordinance drop, not the end of the world. He can use the Suppressor as it's similar to the SAW anyway

But the Suppressor seems to suck and have too much spread.
---
Oh no meng! http://tinyurl.com/bcnp2xk FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% - --- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Skyrim, PKMN White 2, and PKMN Crystal.
#48blkshdoPosted 12/12/2012 5:13:21 PM
help1 posted...

I can make up stories too.
#49Dr_ThroatpunchPosted 12/12/2012 5:17:21 PM
help1 posted...
So we were playing infinity slayer on haven...

Your story checks out.