I'm sick and tired of all of this spawn killing

#1X3RO_THE0RYPosted 12/8/2012 2:41:23 PM
Please show me that you actually have skill instead of resorting to a cheap tactic because of how pathetic you are.

I know Halo takes way more skill to play than Call of Duty. And in CoD, a lot of people spawn kill (It has happened in every single game since CoD4). Learn how to actually play Halo and stop depending on such a cheap tactic just to make yourself look good.

"Oh look, I went 20-3, yet 85% of my kills came from me spawn killing the entire enemy team. Am I good yet?" Yeah, no. You're still terrible.

It's hard to fully enjoy a game when you can't even leave your own spawn. Or at least, get further out of it than you should be able to.

/rant
---
I'm not fat... I'm just a little Husky.
http://i.imgur.com/vqlO1.jpg
#2iRGushPosted 12/8/2012 2:44:38 PM
youre so bad at everything
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#3Rainey-kinsPosted 12/8/2012 2:45:11 PM
Then play better and prevent them from taking up the spawn-kill positions. Just because you don't do it, doesn't mean you shouldn't defend against the possibility. :T

But by all means, whine about it and see if anything changes. :T
---
Royal Rose
#4SunDevil77Posted 12/8/2012 2:45:40 PM
I've never experienced spawn killing in any of the Halo games, actually.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#5ramzariotPosted 12/8/2012 2:46:55 PM
Why is Grifball in the playlist now?
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#6furykiddPosted 12/8/2012 2:47:34 PM
Stop dying?
#7Ultima_WraithPosted 12/8/2012 2:48:08 PM
But how do you feel about all these snakes on this plane?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 5372-8212-5739 | 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | Gamertag: UltimaWraith
#8pookiejinPosted 12/8/2012 2:49:05 PM
stop instant spawing. if you let the timer go you will spawn with your team. at that point its on you.

spawn killing is a facet of multiplayer FPS games. get use to it. its not going anywhere nor will it ever change.

i get SK'ed all the time. makes me glad instant spawning is availible.

try playing gametypes that arent slayer. BTB slayer is a total disaster. i use to like it but now its useless with all the camping and sniping. so boring.

play dominion where kills/deaths dont matter unless you have all the bases.
#9MorbiosoPosted 12/8/2012 2:51:10 PM
Imma gonna get in my ghost, and hover around your spawn and squish you when you spawn.
#10superhPosted 12/8/2012 2:53:26 PM
setting up a spawn trap is almost impossible on halo 4.

It's just chance. Yes it happens way to often, but ive only noticed it at all in SWAT.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. I can tell you right now that they aren't doing it on purpose...
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame