I'm sick and tired of all of this spawn killing

#21Booty_CallPosted 12/8/2012 3:38:57 PM
If I have the opportunity to kill somebody nobody is assassinating or something, god dammit I'm gonna take it.
---
"Oh bother," said Pooh as he chambered his last round.
#22X3RO_THE0RY(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:43:30 PM
Booty_Call posted...
If I have the opportunity to kill somebody nobody is assassinating or something, god dammit I'm gonna take it.

I'm not going against just killing people you see.

There are literally people who sit either in, or very close to the spawn area(s) and makes it hard for you to leave. This is a big problem on Ragnarok when you're the blue team. You really don't have much freedom to leave the spawn areas. Therefore, it's much easier to spawn camp and kill.
---
I'm not fat... I'm just a little Husky.
http://i.imgur.com/vqlO1.jpg
#23Urdnot_RuntPosted 12/8/2012 3:53:22 PM
Yes, because taking the time to understand the maps and game mechanics ie cheap and pathetic.

Should someone who knows the map in and out, including spawning, be ethically obligated to ignore that knowledge in situations where it becomes helpful? Or is the spawn system forbidden knowledge that respectable player shouldn't seek or what?

Why not just learn from it when you get outplayed? I actually haven't experienced spawn killing in Halo 4 but I have experienced people spawning and just not being able to get very far and last long against the other team
#24Ephidel88Posted 12/8/2012 4:12:06 PM
You know, while I agree fully with the notion of "if I see an enemy, I'm gonna kill him", some of you just don't make any sense. I mean, if I see someone spawn, I'm going to immediately take the advantage and destroy him. If I wander upon someone afk, I'm gonna take the chance to kill him (and if noone else is around, get an easy assassination).

However, I cannot figure out in what world someone is bad for being spawn killed. Please, logically explain this to me. Someone posted earlier on that if you let the spawn timer go, you spawn with your team instead of spawning wherever instant spawn would send you. I have never heard of that before, and I think a large amount of players prefer to skip the kill cam rather than wait to spawn.

I have been spawn killed before, and I tend to just curse the game out for a few seconds, and respawn and it usually turns out to be one spawn death, then a good spawn the next time. Usually...
---
I am the rocks of the eternal shore...crash against me and be broken!
GT: Deadly Mantodea
#25SunDevil77Posted 12/8/2012 4:14:01 PM
X3RO_THE0RY posted...
When do you think I started playing Halo, GP SunDevil77?

I don't give a rat's ass, I started the day Halo: CE came out.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#26enterthemadroxPosted 12/8/2012 6:29:09 PM
Yep, happened to me on Ragnarok the other day, playing BTB. One guy had a mantis and spawn killed my entire team every time we'd spawn.

I know not of this "instant spawn" people speak of because every time I've died, I've always taken 5 seconds to return to the game.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#27Velvet_LlamaPosted 12/8/2012 6:58:49 PM
I started playing Halo when it was being developed for Mac. That's right, Jason Jones and I were lovers. We would stay up all night making passionate love; taking occasional breaks to play developmental builds of Halo as our asses cooled. Get on my level you peasants.
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#28ParanoidObsessivePosted 12/8/2012 7:16:57 PM
X3RO_THE0RY posted...
I have most likely played this series longer than any of you.

So? I know people who've been playing since Halo:CE who still suck. And I mean like 0.5 K/D suck.

Seniority really doesn't automatically translate into skill. It just means you've wasted way more of your life than the guy who only started yesterday.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#29monkmithPosted 12/8/2012 7:19:11 PM
i've been spawn killed maybe once or twice, it's slightly annoying but not that big a deal.
---
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.
#30lengthycobra69Posted 12/8/2012 9:02:12 PM
xero i have to admit even in the previous halo games i got spawn killed alot! So far in 4 maybe cause of the maps or the spawn rates , getting spawn killed has not been an issue for me

i do get jumped dam near every 1 on 1 lmao but hey that makes me feel better when i out gun someone they come back 3 or 4 on one. the perks do help i feel with this as well. you can choose camo and hell the shield has saved me more times then i can count.