I'm sick and tired of all of this spawn killing

#31ST_ZeroPosted 12/8/2012 9:09:18 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I've never experienced spawn killing in any of the Halo games, actually.

Because you never played against me.
#32SunDevil77Posted 12/8/2012 9:10:15 PM
ST_Zero posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

And it will stay that way. I don't play with people under the age of 12.
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#33EDarienPosted 12/8/2012 9:13:37 PM
X3RO_THE0RY posted...
Please show me that you actually have skill instead of resorting to a cheap tactic because of how pathetic you are.

I know Halo takes way more skill to play than Call of Duty. And in CoD, a lot of people spawn kill (It has happened in every single game since CoD4). Learn how to actually play Halo and stop depending on such a cheap tactic just to make yourself look good.

"Oh look, I went 20-3, yet 85% of my kills came from me spawn killing the entire enemy team. Am I good yet?" Yeah, no. You're still terrible.

It's hard to fully enjoy a game when you can't even leave your own spawn. Or at least, get further out of it than you should be able to.

/rant

So you either never got spawn killed before 2007 or you didn't start playing games like this until CoD 4. Either way, that doesn't make that when SKing became common. SKing was common in Halo: CE. Probably before that, but Halo was among my first FPS games that I played online/MP. It's been around and rampant since at least that long, despite what you may think.
---
Lali-ho!
#34ST_ZeroPosted 12/8/2012 9:19:41 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

With =/= played against
And I don't play with baddies
#35SThiefNPosted 12/8/2012 9:21:41 PM
this is pretty clearly a troll topic lol

oh gfaqs
---
xbl - Amazing Trane
#36SunDevil77Posted 12/8/2012 9:25:41 PM
ST_Zero posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Which is why you haven't played with me, because I am not a "baddie"
---
These people are meat virgins. They'll be taken by the grill and delicately and tenderly be shown the ways of flavorful meat love. The first time is beautiful.
#37Groudon_UzamakiPosted 12/8/2012 9:27:18 PM
This is more the fault of the god awful spawn system in this game. Seriously it is atrocious, and instant respawn just makes it worse.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#38ST_ZeroPosted 12/8/2012 9:28:16 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
ST_Zero posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Which is why you haven't played with me, because I am not a "baddie"

Yes you are.
#39NovaLevossidaPosted 12/8/2012 9:48:28 PM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
This is more the fault of the god awful spawn system in this game. Seriously it is atrocious, and instant respawn just makes it worse.

More or less this. There should be spawn delay, and if you can't make spawn locations work well at all (such as on Complex, where in certain positions enemies can fire into your spawn as you spawn and it makes getting to cover troublesome because the bullets also have the effect of slowing down your movement) you should just let the players have more control over the locations in which they can possibly spawn. This is one thing Battlefield does well, and even something like Perfect Dark had a variant that worked well enough if I remember correctly.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#40Groudon_UzamakiPosted 12/8/2012 9:59:42 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...

More or less this. There should be spawn delay, and if you can't make spawn locations work well at all (such as on Complex, where in certain positions enemies can fire into your spawn as you spawn and it makes getting to cover troublesome because the bullets also have the effect of slowing down your movement) you should just let the players have more control over the locations in which they can possibly spawn. This is one thing Battlefield does well, and even something like Perfect Dark had a variant that worked well enough if I remember correctly.

I was watching my friend play a game called Killzone the other day. They implemented a great system. At all your spawn points there were indestructible turrets that were nearly instant kill and only targeted members of the opposing team.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.