So has no one complained about the challenge today? I guess I'll make a topic...

#11MetaIGearRexPosted 12/8/2012 4:15:59 PM(edited)
lderivedx posted...
In what universe is 50% w/l good?

It's not amazing or great but it's ok. it's what developers aim to accomplish with true skill.
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#12Oblivion_HeroPosted 12/8/2012 4:21:13 PM
whitepsychtiger posted...
17 Regicides in a given game anyone?

...what? 0_0

Know anyone who has pulled that off?
---
You can't call him out for being wrong when he never intended to be right - Stephen Colbert
"Bad Mojo" is not a diagnosis - Dr. Foreman, House, M.D.
#13lderivedxPosted 12/8/2012 4:55:27 PM
50% win/loss, which is pretty good

I'll ask again: in what universe is 50% w/l good?
---
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx
#14jakethenoobPosted 12/8/2012 4:57:36 PM
lderivedx posted...

In the going in by yourself and playing teams of 4 universe
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#15Kage-No_KazePosted 12/8/2012 5:01:15 PM
jakethenoob posted...
lderivedx posted...

In the going in by yourself and playing teams of 4 universe

And the universe of teams with similar skill.
#16MetaIGearRexPosted 12/8/2012 5:14:14 PM
lderivedx posted...
50% win/loss, which is pretty good

I'll ask again: in what universe is 50% w/l good?

I'd be willing to bet more than half of the Halo population doesn't have a 50% or higher win/loss. Slightly above average is usually considered "good".

In what universe are you not an elitist douchebag posting for no good reason?
---
My sarcastic tone doesn't translate over the Internet, which makes me sound like an ass. Usually I mean no offense.
#17darren19822000Posted 12/8/2012 5:17:56 PM
thats so weird. when i looked on the website it said get 20 kills..when i went online the game says 20 wins.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#18Velvet_LlamaPosted 12/8/2012 5:24:46 PM
Oblivion_Hero posted...
whitepsychtiger posted...
17 Regicides in a given game anyone?

...what? 0_0

Know anyone who has pulled that off?

I did, but I don't know how. I got the XP and it said challenge complete, but I sure as hell didn't get 17 regicides in that game. An error in my favor I guess.
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#19lderivedxPosted 12/8/2012 5:28:57 PM
I'd be willing to bet more than half of the Halo population doesn't have a 50% or higher win/loss. Slightly above average is usually considered "good".

So not being better than statistical independence is "good" because you guess that it's better than average.

lmfao
---
in PvP... the Grammardin is invincible. But in PvM I find the Mathazon to be much stronger... as long as you've maxed out Derivatives.-wing
#20MetaIGearRexPosted 12/8/2012 5:40:49 PM
lderivedx posted...

So not being better than statistical independence is "good" because you guess that it's better than average.

lmfao

What does that even mean? How can someone be better or worse than "statistical independence"?
---