Run like hell

#1wag117Posted 12/8/2012 4:04:25 PM
Am I the only person who found it easier to run through the campaign legendary solo?

You obviously cannot do this at all times, but in a lot of situations I just flanked the enemy, kept behind cover, got my checkpoint or objective, and hauled back.

Also, at several point, I used the jet pack, got on top of stuff, and avoided most of the enemies. At one point in the game, there are three power sources you have to destroy, like, the second time you have to do this, and you can just get on top of stuff, out of range of the enemy, and go to town.

I think you had to kill the knights before the power sources would open, but that wasn't hard to do when you could peck at them without fear of getting shot back at.

Anyone else do this?
---
I love my girlfriend, but my mistress is Lady Luck.
#2gudamanPosted 12/8/2012 4:22:34 PM
Ugh, i spent a good 2-3 hours playing Reclaimer on Solo-Legendary... I tried running through it and tried using the jet pack but seriously, I must just be terrible at this game...

to make it even worse... I got all the way to the end of the level and had to put the controller down for an hour to go out to eat and when I came back I found out my gf had turned off the TV which was running my HDMI signal to the Xbox 360 and when i turned it back on the Xbox restarted thus preventing me from saving my progress and making all my effort worth nothing...

is that a common problem with hdmi or was it just some bs tech problem?
---
gt: gudaman
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#3ChangliniPosted 12/8/2012 4:44:21 PM
Thought you were going to discuss the game called Run Like Hell. Nevermind.
---
The refurbish NER, oh how you've redeemed me.
Walker, you're here because you wanted to be something you're not, a hero ~Konrad
#4Motokid6Posted 12/8/2012 5:14:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfUkFLfHSsE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Run.
#5Velvet_LlamaPosted 12/8/2012 5:27:57 PM
gudaman posted...
Ugh, i spent a good 2-3 hours playing Reclaimer on Solo-Legendary... I tried running through it and tried using the jet pack but seriously, I must just be terrible at this game...

to make it even worse... I got all the way to the end of the level and had to put the controller down for an hour to go out to eat and when I came back I found out my gf had turned off the TV which was running my HDMI signal to the Xbox 360 and when i turned it back on the Xbox restarted thus preventing me from saving my progress and making all my effort worth nothing...

D-did you hit her?
---
This space reserved for future witty comment.
Maybe it can be yours!!!! (Probably not).
#6gudamanPosted 12/8/2012 5:29:35 PM
Velvet_Llama posted...
gudaman posted...

D-did you hit her?

Lol

No.

She's sick with the flu and is on her period at the same time, shes suffering enough already.
---
gt: gudaman
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.