Holy ****, Team Slayer Pro is INFINITELY more fun than infinity slayer.

#1xxBloodBathxxPosted 12/8/2012 5:29:21 PM
Originally no pun intended, but once I saw it, I decided to leave it in.

Today I decided to give TS Pro a real shot, and boy is it amazingly fun.

1) The players are of higher skill overall, and you tend to not get bad teammates either so the games are all really hectic, close, and fun. I know I have a small sample size here, but from what I played today, it was amazing.

2) Lack of radar makes the game a lot less campy, and really hectic and teamwork oriented. I hated Adrift on Infinity Slayer because everyone camps constantly, but here it is one of the most fun maps. Even Complex is a lot of fun here (people tend to run around outside a lot more, and nobody camps in the bases), and I absolutely despised that map.

3) At first I thought that the armor abilities were good additions to the game, but after playing for a while without them, I changed my mind. Much more fun and Halo-like to have everyone starting on an even playing field.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain
#2SeikenZPosted 12/8/2012 5:34:27 PM
I might give it a try as well. I played normal infinity slayer the other time and all I saw was people with Promethean Vision or Hardlight Shield, le sigh, It didn't make for great games. Got back into BTB right away.
---
#3metalclashPosted 12/8/2012 5:36:03 PM
Weapons on map/no ordinance
No instant respawn
Vehicles made out of metal instead of paper

Sugar spice and everything nice.
---
my halo what happen why are you all borked
#4Motokid6Posted 12/8/2012 5:39:22 PM
I like it. It plays like Halo 2 with sprint. Now all they need to do is make the DMR an ordinance drop... in general.
#5EachthighearnPosted 12/8/2012 6:08:15 PM
xxBloodBathxx posted...

1) The players are of higher skill overall, and you tend to not get bad teammates either so the games are all really hectic, close, and fun. I know I have a small sample size here, but from what I played today, it was amazing.

2) Lack of radar makes the game a lot less campy, and really hectic and teamwork oriented. I hated Adrift on Infinity Slayer because everyone camps constantly, but here it is one of the most fun maps. Even Complex is a lot of fun here (people tend to run around outside a lot more, and nobody camps in the bases), and I absolutely despised that map.

3) At first I thought that the armor abilities were good additions to the game, but after playing for a while without them, I changed my mind. Much more fun and Halo-like to have everyone starting on an even playing field.

lol
#6xxBloodBathxx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:33:36 PM
Eachthighearn posted...
xxBloodBathxx posted...

lol

You say "lol", but I don't really understand why. It is easy to tell that the players are better because of the DMR/BR fights, and there is less camping because flanking becomes a lot better of an option without radar.
---
"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog."
-Mark Twain
#7tristin809Posted 12/8/2012 6:53:49 PM
SeikenZ posted...
I might give it a try as well. I played normal infinity slayer the other time and all I saw was people with Promethean Vision or Hardlight Shield, le sigh, It didn't make for great games. Got back into BTB right away.

*LE*
---
"Shop smart, shop s-mart." -Ash, Army of Darkness
SSF4AE Mains: Guy & Cody Subs: Gouken & Dee Jay
#8iRGushPosted 12/8/2012 7:26:14 PM
It needs static weapons and no instant respawn before its a good playlist.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
#9mohomadPosted 12/8/2012 8:22:17 PM
I prefer regular Infinity Slayer more than Infinity Slayer Pro.
---
{GT: CrimsonJ0Hard} {Pokemon White 2: 5286-9236-8445 Aketsuo}
{Pokemon White: 1249-3761-7016 Pheron}
#10EchoX860Posted 12/8/2012 10:14:25 PM
What if I don't want it to be close? What if I want to demolish them