Holy ****, Team Slayer Pro is INFINITELY more fun than infinity slayer.

#11xoAxeloxPosted 12/8/2012 10:18:29 PM
yeah slayer pro is a better playlist but its pretty boring since you really dont have anything other than your starting weapons
---
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
#12Groudon_UzamakiPosted 12/8/2012 10:21:53 PM
Balanced and skillful? Yes.

However Slayer Pro is about as boring as watching paint dry.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#13SeikenZPosted 12/9/2012 5:38:11 AM
tristin809 posted...
SeikenZ posted...
I might give it a try as well. I played normal infinity slayer the other time and all I saw was people with Promethean Vision or Hardlight Shield, le sigh, It didn't make for great games. Got back into BTB right away.

*LE*

WAI!?
---
#14Saizen13Posted 12/9/2012 7:28:58 AM
xxBloodBathxx posted...
Eachthighearn posted...
xxBloodBathxx posted...
Originally no pun intended, but once I saw it, I decided to leave it in.

Today I decided to give TS Pro a real shot, and boy is it amazingly fun.

1) The players are of higher skill overall, and you tend to not get bad teammates either so the games are all really hectic, close, and fun. I know I have a small sample size here, but from what I played today, it was amazing.

2) Lack of radar makes the game a lot less campy, and really hectic and teamwork oriented. I hated Adrift on Infinity Slayer because everyone camps constantly, but here it is one of the most fun maps. Even Complex is a lot of fun here (people tend to run around outside a lot more, and nobody camps in the bases), and I absolutely despised that map.

3) At first I thought that the armor abilities were good additions to the game, but after playing for a while without them, I changed my mind. Much more fun and Halo-like to have everyone starting on an even playing field.

lol

You say "lol", but I don't really understand why. It is easy to tell that the players are better because of the DMR/BR fights, and there is less camping because flanking becomes a lot better of an option without radar.

My guess is without radar in games people normally tend to camp MORE these days. I haven't tried the game mode so I can't confirm or deny this but that's my guess as to why they said "lol."
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13
#15NatedPosted 12/9/2012 7:45:28 AM
Having no radar is definitely significantly less campy.

Team Slayer Pro is definitely a much better playlist. Infinity Slayer is entirely too random and radar absolutely ruins the flow of the game. but I wish they would incorporate some of the new features but tone them down quite a bit.

-Add a few of the perks to the loadouts. IE, add a loadout that has dexterity and DMR, and another that has mobility and DMR, etc etc.

-Keep ordnance drops but alter them significantly. Ordnance drops should provide the same 3 bonuses no matter what. It should be something like...overshield, active camo, or speedboost. and that is all that will ever come from an ordnance. The rest of the weapons will come from map spawns

that is really it. if they made those changes it would be my ideal playlist.
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/nated-1581/
GT: Nated
#16CrayonmuffinPosted 12/9/2012 7:56:20 AM
Eachthighearn posted...
xxBloodBathxx posted...
Originally no pun intended, but once I saw it, I decided to leave it in.

Today I decided to give TS Pro a real shot, and boy is it amazingly fun.

1) The players are of higher skill overall, and you tend to not get bad teammates either so the games are all really hectic, close, and fun. I know I have a small sample size here, but from what I played today, it was amazing.

2) Lack of radar makes the game a lot less campy, and really hectic and teamwork oriented. I hated Adrift on Infinity Slayer because everyone camps constantly, but here it is one of the most fun maps. Even Complex is a lot of fun here (people tend to run around outside a lot more, and nobody camps in the bases), and I absolutely despised that map.

3) At first I thought that the armor abilities were good additions to the game, but after playing for a while without them, I changed my mind. Much more fun and Halo-like to have everyone starting on an even playing field.

lol
#17NatedPosted 12/9/2012 8:12:45 AM
It's funny because it's true
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/nated-1581/
GT: Nated