What if the Master Chief gets promoted???

#21NovaLevossidaPosted 12/10/2012 9:11:47 PM
Bluestar72 posted...
...Or maybe not. Video game characters never really seem to retire. Super Middle Aged Mario will have a GOTY in 2050!

Expendables for that matter.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#22HellsControllerPosted 12/10/2012 9:16:43 PM
Poppadop posted...
Honestly, I'd want Chief to get a promotion just so he's the highest ranking active Spartan again. I mean, Fred and Palmer both outrank him now. That's insane.

Implying anyone gives a f*** about Palmer. Though if she were to give him a command, the s*** storm would e almost as great as the anti-DmC one.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#23TakushoPosted 12/10/2012 9:17:23 PM
R_O_DFanboy posted...
Cortana calls him John throughout the entire games series, what are you talking about?

She also calls him "Chief" a lot.
---
Series that need to be remastered, added on to, or imported:
Time Splitters (Multi), Jump! _ Stars (3DS?), Dissidia (PS3), Monster Hunter Frontier Online (360)
#24Arctic_SunrisePosted 12/10/2012 9:20:36 PM
HuSsIeNxD posted...
^^^ whoa we got a badass over here

That, sir, is ParanoidObsessive. He is the known authority on pretty much any grain of information this species has in archive.

He is to you what the Sun is to Pluto. Bigger, brighter, dominates your existence and... uh... you're a dwarf?
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#25xplayer55Posted 12/10/2012 9:22:12 PM
If he gets promoted, we refer to him as
Master Queef.
---
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind- Mohandas Gandhi
Pokemon B/W 6.Vs.6 Record-7W-0L- 2365-5123-8298... Can you win?