Count the people....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Count the people....
3 years ago#31
Hypocrisy.
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
3 years ago#32
Hypocrisy.

QQ I don't like it when people call me out on my bad posting.

Wow, acting like an idiot is easy!
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
(message deleted)
3 years ago#34
jonathonriver posted...
I donít mind the Hail Maryís as much when itís a nice distance throw. What does grind my gears is when you look through the tools of destruction at the end of a match and see a guy with 8 plasma grenade kills. Do you even attempt to shot your gun?

It's not so much a matter of not trying to shoot my gun. I absolutely love grenades in general, and stickies are my favorite. Usually, I end up with 6 or so plasma kills from doing stuff like PP/sticky comboing full warthogs, or luring an anemy around a corner to a plasma I place out of sight on the ground for them to step on right when it explodes.

I find stickies to be fun, and thus, I use them as often as I can, and whenever I see an opportunity to get a kill with them.
I am the rocks of the eternal shore...crash against me and be broken!
GT: Deadly Mantodea
3 years ago#35
I do it all the time, I do not find it at all cheap.

A guy gets a jump on me, sure. I know that he started shooting me first and shooting him back would be pretty pointless at this point so I try to stick him. Makes perfect sense to me. Also when I'm in camo I will usually stick someone in the back instead of risking getting close enough for the assassination.

Fight me.
3 years ago#36
lol at the baddies attacking derive

Gush I have a bunch of hail mary's ur terrible
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
3 years ago#37
Good lord the things kids cry about these days. Play on bumper jumper... They'll never stick you out of the air. Very easy to kill them if they try
I don't always teabag, but when I do, I use... DOS TESTES
3 years ago#38
lol at the baddies attacking derive

I just realized the first guy to get mad at me was the guy complaining that he actually has to use his gun now.
Derive's posts... actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Count the people....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived