Count the people....

#31lderivedxPosted 12/9/2012 12:43:39 AM
Hypocrisy.
---
I was never aiming to be mature though. I was aiming to be right and dammit, I've got good aim. - MrSty GT: i derive dx
#32JolteonPosted 12/9/2012 1:19:23 AM
Hypocrisy.

QQ I don't like it when people call me out on my bad posting.

Wow, acting like an idiot is easy!
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#33lost973Posted 12/9/2012 1:41:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34Ephidel88Posted 12/9/2012 12:20:33 PM
jonathonriver posted...
I donít mind the Hail Maryís as much when itís a nice distance throw. What does grind my gears is when you look through the tools of destruction at the end of a match and see a guy with 8 plasma grenade kills. Do you even attempt to shot your gun?

It's not so much a matter of not trying to shoot my gun. I absolutely love grenades in general, and stickies are my favorite. Usually, I end up with 6 or so plasma kills from doing stuff like PP/sticky comboing full warthogs, or luring an anemy around a corner to a plasma I place out of sight on the ground for them to step on right when it explodes.

I find stickies to be fun, and thus, I use them as often as I can, and whenever I see an opportunity to get a kill with them.
---
I am the rocks of the eternal shore...crash against me and be broken!
GT: Deadly Mantodea
#35sickpupPosted 12/9/2012 12:38:51 PM
I do it all the time, I do not find it at all cheap.

A guy gets a jump on me, sure. I know that he started shooting me first and shooting him back would be pretty pointless at this point so I try to stick him. Makes perfect sense to me. Also when I'm in camo I will usually stick someone in the back instead of risking getting close enough for the assassination.

Fight me.
#36appleturnover87Posted 12/9/2012 12:42:33 PM
lol at the baddies attacking derive

Gush I have a bunch of hail mary's ur terrible
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#37AdmiralTassadarPosted 12/9/2012 12:51:11 PM
Good lord the things kids cry about these days. Play on bumper jumper... They'll never stick you out of the air. Very easy to kill them if they try
---
I don't always teabag, but when I do, I use... DOS TESTES
#38lderivedxPosted 12/9/2012 4:47:24 PM
lol at the baddies attacking derive

I just realized the first guy to get mad at me was the guy complaining that he actually has to use his gun now.
---
Derive's posts... actually revolve around logic and reasoning. I enjoy reading them. - MIxeD