Is there a Halo 4 friends list you guys have come up with for custom games?

#1Swan3624Posted 12/8/2012 9:23:56 PM
I think it was back in the Halo 3 days, but I remember there were a lot of people craving custom games, and someone made a friends list specifically for that, so people could creep the friends list and find other GameFAQians/GameSpotters (hey, they're people too!) who were playing Halo 3 custom games, and we would join up and make a big party and do custom games together.

So has anybody come up with a friends list for Halo 4 for this purpose? I really miss the days of custom games on Halo :( I crave 'em now, especially this Binary Slayer, and I want to play Extraction, and all that jazz.
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
#2bd0g5Posted 12/8/2012 9:32:19 PM
not really but the regs usually play together every day
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#3HeartlessCharmsPosted 12/8/2012 9:33:54 PM
I have an old account you guys can add that can be used for this purpose.
GT: LuckyMunch

I will accept all requests later.
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64
#4lderivedxPosted 12/8/2012 9:39:10 PM
H4GB

but I don't know if blite/bandi/whomever controls manages it consistently
---
technically [bloom] adds to the game. but only in the same way cabbage adds to a bowl of froot loops. - ILikeJumpin
GT: i derive dx
#5RODlMUS_PRlMEPosted 12/8/2012 10:09:07 PM
>calling this board the general board when there's no social board, making the distinction pointless
#6Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:24:23 PM
Bump for more information!
---
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624