First time using a mic for this game

#112345sniperz123Posted 12/8/2012 9:42:45 PM
Just wondering if what I experienced was a typical FPS person(s) since I am not usually one.

The people were rude, loud, found fault with and insulted anything and everything they could. Of course piggy backing off each others comments to impress each other, sort of a gang (I'm too cool for school) mentality. It was quite a sad spectacle, is there no mature people who can just have a nice conversation or strategically talk?
---
"It was plenty warm and I was farting continuously under the sheet, creating a kind of greenhouse effect." -Dwight
#2otokonokotronPosted 12/8/2012 9:45:01 PM
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. "

eh, ya, cod's even worse...
#3SThiefNPosted 12/8/2012 9:45:36 PM
play with friends.

seriously, does any non-reg on this board actually have friends?
---
xbl - Amazing Trane
#4X250Posted 12/8/2012 9:49:50 PM(edited)
SJ_TraNe posted...
play with friends.

*raises hand*

Although getting irl friends to all play at the same time is next to impossible.

To TC: You'll eventually find some decent people online, it just gets more and more unlikely with each new game that comes out.
#5bd0g5Posted 12/8/2012 9:49:42 PM
X250 posted...
SJ_TraNe posted...
play with friends.

*raises hand*

Although getting irl friends to all play at the same time is next to impossible.

He probably doesn't mean irl friends, I don't play with mine because they all suck.
---
OOOH LAWD JESUS OH JESUS GET DA WATER *****! IT GOING DOWN! DEM MOTHER******* BOOTLEG FIREWORK ****! OH ****! wooo
#6VeluxierPosted 12/8/2012 10:19:14 PM
I dont have any halo playing friends.

Kinda sucks.
---
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Halo 4, Pokemon Black Version 2
#7CallMeCujoPosted 12/8/2012 10:22:48 PM
Ill play some serious halo tc I'd your down
---
Xbox 360 GT: Zonaji.
#8GeomagnusPosted 12/9/2012 12:56:19 AM
12345sniperz123 posted...
Just wondering if what I experienced was a typical FPS person(s) since I am not usually one.

The people were rude, loud, found fault with and insulted anything and everything they could. Of course piggy backing off each others comments to impress each other, sort of a gang (I'm too cool for school) mentality. It was quite a sad spectacle, is there no mature people who can just have a nice conversation or strategically talk?

A nice conversation over some casual murder of the enemy team (or the reverse) is always good fun in my opinion.
#9TheSilentMiragePosted 12/9/2012 1:17:46 AM
If you want tactical chat, you should try to initiate it yourself. I rarely use my mic, but if I hear someone doing competent call-outs I'll always put mine on and return the favor.
#10uniballer92Posted 12/9/2012 1:48:33 AM
otokonokotron posted...
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. "

eh, ya, cod's even worse...

Lol that basically describes just about all of the Xbox Live. Nice reference too.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball