I lost my code I got over Live email. Can I get it back?

#1RyanJMcDPosted 12/8/2012 11:59:16 PM
So I got a xbox message about some gift for people who bought Halo....but I was accidently clearing out old messages and deleted the damn thing. Is there anyway I can get another code....and what the hell was it for?
---
Jesus Christ! what the ****'s blown up now?
-Me after 6 months in Iraq
#2WebstedgePosted 12/9/2012 12:00:05 AM
you don' t have an extra folder for deleted messages? lol, your email
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#3JolteonPosted 12/9/2012 12:02:15 AM
It was a code to unlock 6/8 Specializations. Without it, you'll only have access to the Wetwork and Operator Specializations, and will be capped upon reaching level 70. I doubt you can get another code unless you're willing to pay/beg/trade for it.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#4RyanJMcD(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 12:29:55 AM
Webstedge posted...

Not for xbox live messages. The thing where you push the guide button and go to messages...there is no deleted folders for that.
---
Jesus Christ! what the ****'s blown up now?
-Me after 6 months in Iraq
#5XgunsmokeXPosted 12/9/2012 12:56:48 AM
RyanJMcD posted...
Webstedge posted...

Not for xbox live messages. The thing where you push the guide button and go to messages...there is no deleted folders for that.

well u did say email not pvt msg
#6TheSilentMiragePosted 12/9/2012 1:13:38 AM
You were PM'd your code over XBL?...
#7JolteonPosted 12/9/2012 1:24:43 AM

A lot of people were. It was their solution to the fact that hundreds (at a minimum) of people didn't receive e-mails for the codes.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#8R_O_DFanboyPosted 12/9/2012 1:26:42 AM
TheSilentMirage posted...

Many people were. The email system didn't work. Sending PMs was easier. I got my code through a PM. Worked just fine.

And unfortunately TC, no you cannot get it back. Once you delete a PM, it's gone. And that code was used to unlocked the 6 Specializations early in MM for your Spartan. If you deleted your code, you'll still be able to get the Specializations, but you'll have to wait (for an undetermined amount of time).
---
"I'd rather die for what I believe, than live a life without meaning." GT: freefallerexe
#9An0therBKPosted 12/9/2012 2:17:57 AM
I have the LE. So I don't need this code right?
---
Gamertag and PSN=LEPRACHAUN31783
#10builder111Posted 12/9/2012 2:34:22 AM
RyanJMcD posted...
So I got a xbox message about some gift for people who bought Halo....but I was accidently clearing out old messages and deleted the damn thing. Is there anyway I can get another code....and what the hell was it for?

i didn't use mine right away and they sent me another one a few days later saying something like "you didn't redeem your code yet" and resent the code as well