I lost my code I got over Live email. Can I get it back?

#11LPenguinKPosted 12/9/2012 3:08:31 AM
I received my code, and gave it away because I had the LE. However, before they used it I recieved a second email saying I hadnt used my code yet and they resent it. Maybe itll happen to you, too.
---
What's green and has wheels?
Grass, I lied about the wheels.
#12JolteonPosted 12/9/2012 3:38:26 AM
I have the LE. So I don't need this code right?

Well, unless I'm mistaken, the LE comes with a code. So as long as you've redeemed that, then no, you don't need it.

I recieved a second email saying I hadnt used my code yet and they resent it.

I get that you and builder mean that they re-sent the code, but the way you phrased this made it sound like they sent you a passive-aggressive message saying that they're annoyed with you for not using it.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#13R_O_DFanboyPosted 12/9/2012 3:46:25 AM
Jolteon posted...
I get that you and builder mean that they re-sent the code, but the way you phrased this made it sound like they sent you a passive-aggressive message saying that they're annoyed with you for not using it.

I wouldn't doubt is this was kinda true, though. Microsoft's probably thinking "You guys got mad at us because it took us a little longer to get the codes out, so we're gonna get mad at you for taking your sweet time putting them in."

...It's so believable. How vain.
---
"I'd rather die for what I believe, than live a life without meaning." GT: freefallerexe
#14builder111Posted 12/9/2012 7:40:59 PM
Jolteon posted...

hehe yeah it kinda worked too, redeemed it and bought the war games pass too.
#15JolteonPosted 12/9/2012 10:30:18 PM
I'm still 50/50 on the War Games pass. I'll probably want the maps, but even though it's a total long shot, I'll be a little annoyed if I end up winning a free LE or something from the Mountain Dew contest.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#16LowOnMyPaperPosted 12/9/2012 11:06:27 PM
Jolteon posted...
I'm still 50/50 on the War Games pass. I'll probably want the maps, but even though it's a total long shot, I'll be a little annoyed if I end up winning a free LE or something from the Mountain Dew contest.

Freaking. This.
---
The statement below is true.
Paradoxes suck.
#17RyanJMcD(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 11:21:33 PM
R_O_DFanboy posted...
Jolteon posted...

I wouldn't doubt is this was kinda true, though. Microsoft's probably thinking "You guys got mad at us because it took us a little longer to get the codes out, so we're gonna get mad at you for taking your sweet time putting them in."

...It's so believable. How vain.

Yeah, they just resent it. Thanks.
---
Jesus Christ! what the ****'s blown up now?
-Me after 6 months in Iraq