C/D: you've EMPd a teammate who took the Mantis or Banshee on Ragnarok.

#21Kal_LPosted 12/9/2012 3:40:42 AM
No, I've never done it. If someone gets to a vehicle before me then it's theirs.

I've had it happen to me though but I never let them have it. Babies shouldn't be rewarded for throwing tantrums.
---
"I am many things, Kal-El. You couldn't even begin to imagine half of them. But for now, I shall take the role of the executioner." - Darkseid
#22SeikenZPosted 12/9/2012 4:35:24 AM(edited)
The usual game in Ragnarok:

I rush to the Sniper, if that's gone...
I rush to the Banshee, if that's gone...
I rush to the Mantis, if that's gone...
I rush to the Ghost, if that's gone...
*has quit the game*

I can't stand taking potshots with the DMR on that map, honestly the most boring thing in Halo 4.
---
#23ViktorMaxPosted 12/9/2012 5:27:23 AM
I splatter teammates who take my sniper. All day errrrrrr dayyyyyy.
---
True dat.
#24ChrisSLPosted 12/9/2012 5:36:16 AM
I haven't, but I've certainly experienced it.

More cretinous, I'd say, was the teammate that betrayed me about three inches from delivering the flag, so they could do it themselves.
#25originlucario9Posted 12/9/2012 5:39:50 AM
My teammate was shooting at me when I finally got into the mantis the first time on multiplayer, I killed him and got booted. I hate doing that to people, especially when it happens to me. If they beat me to a vehicle or weapon then they deserve it. Just that noobs don't understand that yet, they think they deserve vehicles and nobody else does.
#26krazyninjaman3Posted 12/9/2012 6:00:06 AM
What does "C/D" mean?
---
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.
#27SeikenZPosted 12/9/2012 6:02:46 AM
krazyninjaman3 posted...
What does "C/D" mean?

Cows or donkeys.
---
#28patkelly929Posted 12/9/2012 6:03:41 AM
No, but I have, on several occasions EMP'd a vehicle someone used to betray me as they were entering a mass of enemies.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#29CyhortI82Posted 12/9/2012 6:18:22 AM
TheSilentMirage posted...
D

I'm not petty dbag.

---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#30salmonjamPosted 12/9/2012 6:22:14 AM
Never. But it happens to me on almost every game of BTB. My teammates also love to splatter me when they're in Ghosts.
---
GT: dookpoops