C/D: you've EMPd a teammate who took the Mantis or Banshee on Ragnarok.

#41Cereal4youPosted 12/9/2012 12:47:24 PM
Ima go I haven't....even though I to my friend for the lol

But I never emped a random player.
#42phillyeagles123Posted 12/9/2012 8:03:38 PM
Nope I haven't. They got it first, and I'm mature enough to let them have it since they got it first.

On a different note, I grabbed a sniper before someone, who then proceeded to empty his SAW ammo at me. This was Infinity Slayer, so Friendly Fire was off, so I thought it was funny since all that accomplished was him wasting his SAW ammo.
#43Arcadia__personPosted 12/9/2012 8:07:10 PM
Yet it happens all time. Kind of stupid of 343 if you ask me though. Remove friendly, but leave it on for vehicles so that you can run over teammates and they can blow you up/EMP you. Well that was 1 step forward, 2 step back.

I'm really late, but how is that two steps back? The vehicle thing is exactly the same as it was in every previous game-- how could it possibly be called a downgrade?

Don't let being reasonable get in the way of your whining though. >_>
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia
#44ShadowMaster684Posted 12/9/2012 8:09:02 PM
It drives me crazy when I grab the Scorpion on Exile and I'm miles ahead of the guy who was behind me, and he just acts like a complete child about it. Half the time I just run them over and move on.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#45HellsControllerPosted 12/9/2012 8:10:29 PM
I did it once, but more as a joke than anger really. Some guy took the banshee so I empd him before he started to fly. Just did it once, not damage at all to the vehicle.
So essentially I delayed him dying to enemy fire for 2 seconds.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#46wreckthefloorPosted 12/9/2012 8:12:04 PM
Every time someone snags the sniper before me on exile or ragnarok I really wish team killing was enabled.
#47ShadowMaster684Posted 12/9/2012 8:13:29 PM
Every time someone snags the sniper before me on exile or ragnarok I really wish team killing was enabled.

Then you, sir, are a bad person, and should not be allowed in team-based games.
---
Currently Playing: Halo 4
Gamertag: Vanguard VII
#48PufTheMgicDingoPosted 12/9/2012 8:15:56 PM
Do it all the time.
#49BlueRunway05Posted 12/9/2012 8:17:03 PM
No, I haven't. Although, I did accidentally EMP'd an enemy Banshee, which was being hijack by my teammate.
---
Water-It's good for you!-- Hard games are fun... Yes, you, Dark Souls.
#50Arcadia__personPosted 12/9/2012 8:19:11 PM
wreckthefloor posted...

Some idiot (maybe it was you!) tried to run me over with a ghost on ragnarok when I took the sniper.

I blew it up with plasma grenades and then fired all the sniper shots uselessly into the air right in front of the guy, just to piss him off. It was pretty fun.
---
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." -Skies of Arcadia