Is level 130 way too low?

#11Groudon_UzamakiPosted 12/9/2012 6:47:16 AM
superh posted...
i think it's pretty sad if your have spent roughly 15% of your time, or rather closer to 50%(of waking hours) playing Halo since launch if your level 130(and i have seen a few..)

The developers made it so it's easily reachable unlike on reach which so many complained about. Fair if you ask me.

However, They are going to release a 1-50 system early next year. So that is something else to go for now if your eager to get a higher rank.

Love to break it to you, your not going to be highest just because you play the most when
1-50 hits.

i've never understood people who actually play to watch their exp go up primarily, and play the game secondary. If they can't watch the xp bar go up, they quit playing. ridiculous, these people need a pat o nthe back for everything don't they?

I'm going to be awful. Halotracker says my trueskill now is only 27. I've reached pretty close to the limits of my ability while playing alone.
---
The introduction never had a name, and all the answers to my questions never came.
#12superhPosted 12/9/2012 6:50:48 AM
Groudon_Uzamaki posted...
superh posted...
i think it's pretty sad if your have spent roughly 15% of your time, or rather closer to 50%(of waking hours) playing Halo since launch if your level 130(and i have seen a few..)

The developers made it so it's easily reachable unlike on reach which so many complained about. Fair if you ask me.

However, They are going to release a 1-50 system early next year. So that is something else to go for now if your eager to get a higher rank.

Love to break it to you, your not going to be highest just because you play the most when
1-50 hits.

i've never understood people who actually play to watch their exp go up primarily, and play the game secondary. If they can't watch the xp bar go up, they quit playing. ridiculous, these people need a pat o nthe back for everything don't they?

I'm going to be awful. Halotracker says my trueskill now is only 27. I've reached pretty close to the limits of my ability while playing alone.

Don't sweat it. you can improve but you are going to have to get serious and practice(personally my desire to practice in customs is a lot less than my desire for a 50, so i'll be stuck at a 34 forever if halo tracker is right.)
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#13Clayton_RyanPosted 12/9/2012 7:19:24 AM
Why is there so much hate for people who play this game "too much". I am SR-119 right now and have not used one single double xp game. My ratio is bad, from lousy teammates.
Anyway, don't hate on us cuz we actually have the choice to play that much.
Hell, most people don't have anything they enjoy that much in life.
I think it's all just gamer jealousy. Lol
---
Gamer tag-L0rd 2Tap
"You see what happens, Larry?!?"
#14LanternOfAshPosted 12/9/2012 7:26:24 AM
Well I'm 118 now. And I've really been slacking off, I could've hit 130 two weeks ago. Max level in a month? I played Reach on and off for two years and didn't even get close. I don't even feel like I've played this much at all.

On the other hand I have people sending me messages like '118...WTF' so apparently it seems ridiculous to people. I don't understand how you can be less than level 40 a month later though, I got there in just a few days before everyone knew how to boost in Spartops. If they just got the game then why would you be surprised to see high level people?
#15XioJenesisPosted 12/9/2012 7:35:47 AM
If I had played as hardcore in the first week of release, then I'd have been 130 a couple weeks ago probably.

I don't think 130 is too low, I just think the XP needed should have CHANGED. It got dull fast. Finish specialization, get a new level instantly, then goes from a small 11k to 63k. It should have increased each time so that by the time you hit 121, the level up is 60k already. That would have made things last longer.

My entire friends list is aiming for 130 then heading back to Reach. They find it more fun because of multi team.
---
Your God is as real as the Tooth Fairy. Deal with it.
#16Clayton_RyanPosted 12/9/2012 7:37:06 AM
Yeah, the only reason I am not maxed right now is because of that period when a lot of us were stuck in back up servers.
But yeah, I played a ton of reach and never came close to maxing either. Plus grabbing all these commendations plus an additional max of 750 extra points and the end of matches. It all starts to add up quick. For instance, for player commendations, I only need like 50 more steaks and I have only been able to get one perfection. Everything else is maxed. Not to mention maxing out Br, dmr, sword, shotgun, scattershot, frags, plasmas, etc.
Sure you level just by playing, but you get there faster when you play better, help your team, and rack up on medals, which I do.
---
Gamer tag-L0rd 2Tap
"You see what happens, Larry?!?"
#17MelfiicePosted 12/9/2012 8:01:56 AM
Once you hit 50 its ridiculously easy to level up. I was so confused when I started gaining levels again like crazy.