I got the "good to be the king" achievement (the KoTH app) but didn't get locust

#1LINK676Posted 12/9/2012 1:30:33 PM
Is there a delay on the unlock? I already have the other four unlocks. I'm now up to around 140 king of the hill medals and I still haven't received the code -.-

For people who unlocked it already via the app, did it take long for it to unlock?

I dont think it matters but, I'm in Canada.
#2Gyro822Posted 12/9/2012 1:31:03 PM
I got it as soon as I had 100 Hail to the King medals. It should be in your messages.
---
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2
#3Kc57Posted 12/9/2012 1:32:56 PM
I'm sorry to say, but i think you may have to pick USA to get that code in the app :(. I also believe the ghost avatar prop is Canada only.
#4LINK676(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:41:38 PM
Kc57 posted...
I'm sorry to say, but i think you may have to pick USA to get that code in the app :(. I also believe the ghost avatar prop is Canada only.

Thanks for the confirmation, I was actually just checking the "help" tab in the menu and I read about that. It's a pretty awesome helmet but I think I can live without it :P

So, if I made an American account and spoofed my location to the states... Would the locust code I get possibly work in Canada? I'm fairly doubtful, i just want confirmation before I waste hoursl.. xD
#5Kc57Posted 12/9/2012 1:42:59 PM
You should be able to get the code by spoofing the location but i have no idea if it would work or not based on the location of the console. That is a good question that hopefully someone can answer.
#6LINK676(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:51:36 PM
Maybe I'll just make a new account on it, get the code, and if it doesn't work I'll give it to my main online halo friend that lives in the states :P

Or I'll bring it here and trade it for something >:D